The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can't log in

npuk
npuk
✭✭✭
Myself and many others in guilds i'm in have been unable to log in since yesterday evening. I get as far as choosing what server i want and i the get the loading message followed by a message saying the server failed to respond.

I have tried the usual, resetting router, trying another internet connection, deleting saved game data. NA i can log onto with no issue.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BillE
The Sacrificial Warriors GMXbox One EU:18x CP Chars (2300+ CP)Xbox One NA: 3x CP Chars (800+ CP)Xbox One (alt) EU:5x CP Chars (1500+ CP)Xbox One (alt 2) EU:1x CP Chars (450+ CP)PC EU: 1x CP Char (400+ CP)
  • TwinStripeUK
    TwinStripeUK
    ✭✭✭
    What REALLY annoys people is not that the servers are down (because it happens sometimes), but that ZOS absolutely CANNOT BE BOTHERED TO EVEN COMMENT when the service goes down on an almost weekly basis.

Not even so much as a 'we're aware of the problem'. Complete radio silence.

And if, 'IF MIND YOU', we do get a response, it's 24 hours after the fact and it consists of 'it was broken, now it isn't' with no apology or explanation.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BillE @ZOS_JessicaFolsom perhaps people in ZOS customer service need to start losing their jobs? Because if they can't be bothered to do what their paid to do, I'm fairly sure that there are millions out there who would be more than willing to?

Incidentally I've just finally managed to get a character loaded while typing this, but it's been down for TWELVE HOURS with no explanation so my comment still stands - when are people getting fired????
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As there are currently multiple threads discussing the login issues players have been experiencing, we are going to close this thread. You can continue discussion in this thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.