The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Trade Guild Vendor Bugged: Cannot Be Hired

mythlover20
mythlover20
✭✭✭
The trade guild vendor in the Windhelm Outlaws Den has not been hired this week: it has no guild store option in the dialogue, has the "hire trader" option, yet clicking on that option and clicking "hire" in the interface only leads to the message: "Has already been hired." Yet, afterwards, there is still no guild store dialogue option, the "hire trader" option is still there, and can still be used, yet the vendor *still* cannot be hired, leading to the same message. See below.

5x96zlefpov4.jpg

5tgxuum1vfcr.jpg

3xvarmy4ck6z.jpg

3wcoj3simg9s.png

umg0upq3g6vr.jpg

zaswoth8y2ne.png

Ticket has already been sent in.
"In the darkness all is the same, all is equal. It is the light which casts the shadow, and turns to evil that which simply was." - Me.

mythlover20/The Plant Baron

Officer in Blood Moon Traders trade guild.

Blood Moon Traders is a laid back, werewolf-themed Trade Guild with a stable trader in Sentinel, in the Alik'r Desert. We have weekly raffles and auctions, as well as a variety of events throughout the week, and a monthly Yard Sale. Join us and you'll have access to a fully-stocked Guild Hall, a Discord Server, and a website. In return all we ask for is active participation in our events or making 25k gold in sales each week. Search for Blood Moon Traders in the Guild Finder or message me in-game for an invite.
  • mythlover20
    mythlover20
    ✭✭✭
    Problem solved. Please delete this thread.
    "In the darkness all is the same, all is equal. It is the light which casts the shadow, and turns to evil that which simply was." - Me.

mythlover20/The Plant Baron

Officer in Blood Moon Traders trade guild.

Blood Moon Traders is a laid back, werewolf-themed Trade Guild with a stable trader in Sentinel, in the Alik'r Desert. We have weekly raffles and auctions, as well as a variety of events throughout the week, and a monthly Yard Sale. Join us and you'll have access to a fully-stocked Guild Hall, a Discord Server, and a website. In return all we ask for is active participation in our events or making 25k gold in sales each week. Search for Blood Moon Traders in the Guild Finder or message me in-game for an invite.