The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

StamBlade PvP DW

SwatReap3r
I’ve been running 2H and Bow but seeing all this spin to win is kinda winning me over which sucks. But anyway I’ve been following alcast pvp build 5x Bone Pirate 3x agility 2x blood spawn. I want a build where I can gank great but also in like a 2v2 or still be able to 1vX at least 3 people any help I really am looking for something like this. Thank you
  • Zeromaz
    Zeromaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can msg me in-game. About to log in @Zeromaz
  • SwatReap3r
    Zeromaz wrote: »
    You can msg me in-game. About to log in @Zeromaz

I’m on Xbox bro. Don’t know if your on it as well. NA.
  • Zeromaz
    Zeromaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, i’m on PC. You interested in DW/bow or DW/2H?
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You're best option to 1vX on a stamblade is pick your target and burst it down, be evasive and then hit your next guy.

Spin to win isn't really going to help you 1vX on a stamblade. Works better with warden comboing shalks, dawnbreaker and spin to win or Stam sorc with dawnbreaker, hurricsn and spin to win (plus the implosion passive)

I've played every iteration of stamblade and 2h & bow is by far the best. Bow gives you movement speed, range and good pressure from poison inject. 2h gives you a much better execute than the class based one (scaling kicks in a lot sooner as well as giving you a huge Stam Regen boost for like 10 seconds) and an amazing burst heal (as well as a way to get major brutality outside of combat)

Plus that looks like a super outdated build. You can now get two 5 piece sets and a monster set no matter what weapons you run.
    Edited by Brrrofski on July 29, 2018 5:47PM
  • SwatReap3r
    Zeromaz wrote: »
    Sorry, i’m on PC. You interested in DW/bow or DW/2H?

I’m interested in anything tbh. I play in no cp but I’m low like 382 CP so not ready to go in vivec but feels like it sucks in that campaign what do you recommend? Even if it was just ganking. And it seems like when I dodge I still get hit with attacks..
  • SwatReap3r
    Brrrofski wrote: »
    You're best option to 1vX on a stamblade is pick your target and burst it down, be evasive and then hit your next guy.

Spin to win isn't really going to help you 1vX on a stamblade. Works better with warden comboing shalks, dawnbreaker and spin to win or Stam sorc with dawnbreaker, hurricsn and spin to win (plus the implosion passive)

I've played every iteration of stamblade and 2h & bow is by far the best. Bow gives you movement speed, range and good pressure from poison inject. 2h gives you a much better execute than the class based one (scaling kicks in a lot sooner as well as giving you a huge Stam Regen boost for like 10 seconds) and an amazing burst heal (as well as a way to get major brutality outside of combat)

Plus that looks like a super outdated build. You can now get two 5 piece sets and a monster set no matter what weapons you run.

What is a good set to run then? I know how to be evasive having a sniper build from defin is that works 100% but I want a melee build lmk what I can run and actually 1 shot some kids.. Have fun in BG and Cyrodil