The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Healing Class

benoit_mmob16_ESO
I know templar and warden are considered to be the go to classes in term of healing classes of the end game and I have both of them, feeling a bit bored and want to try new challenges.

Is there any other classes that you would trust for the end game content with DK, sorcerer and NB?

Thank you
  • SilverWF
    SilverWF
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not.
    And not "and warden"

Templar only.
    • PC EU. Ebonheart Pact. CP 1k+
    • YouTube: All ESO disguises (2014)
    • EU players are humans too! We want our maintenances in the least pop time (at deep night) and not lasted for several hours!
    • Animation canceR - is true PvP cancer! When you can't see which actions your opponent do - you can't react properly on them!
  • Kelces
    Kelces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DK might be interesting with the new healing ability. Sorcerer is also fun.
    You reveal yourself best in how you play.

Kelces - Argonian Templar
    Farel Donvu - Dark Elf Sorcerer
    Navam Llervu - Dark Elf Dragonknight
    Aniseth - Wood Elf Warden
    Therediel - Wood Elf Templar
    Nilonwy - Wood Elf Nightblade
    Jurupari - Argonian Warden
    Kú-Chulainn - Argonian Sorcerer
    PC - EU
    For the Pact!
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I occasionally see sorc healers.
  • exeeter702
    exeeter702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SilverWF wrote: »
    Not.
    And not "and warden"

Templar only.

False on multiple levels.
  • exeeter702
    exeeter702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I know templar and warden are considered to be the go to classes in term of healing classes of the end game and I have both of them, feeling a bit bored and want to try new challenges.

Is there any other classes that you would trust for the end game content with DK, sorcerer and NB?

Thank you
    As of summerset each class has represented the healer role for vet hm trial content, with complete success. There is a stigma you would have to get through when dealing with most players since most are uneducated on the capabilities of non templar healers.

I cant stress this enough... you can absolutely play any class as healer and have complete access to everything necessary with little to no compromise.

As far as learning curve from easiest to hardest imo...

Templar
    Warden
    NB
    Sorc
    Dk
  • SilverWF
    SilverWF
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    exeeter702 wrote: »
    Not.
    And not "and warden"

Templar only.

Such solid arguments!

Hey, look, I can do that too: not, I'm right on any level and you are wrong.
    • PC EU. Ebonheart Pact. CP 1k+
    • YouTube: All ESO disguises (2014)
    • EU players are humans too! We want our maintenances in the least pop time (at deep night) and not lasted for several hours!
    • Animation canceR - is true PvP cancer! When you can't see which actions your opponent do - you can't react properly on them!
  • exeeter702
    exeeter702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not.
    And not "and warden"

Templar only.

Such solid arguments!

Hey, look, I can do that too: not, I'm right on any level and you are wrong.

The difference here is i have time and time again broken down said arguement. Its at this point i generally avoid a dialogue because i hate repeating myself.

You didnt even dignify the ops inquire with a reason as to why you blatently tell him "no, only templar" but you want a detailed reply expaining why you are wrong? I get it, its entirely subjective...

Do you trust any non templar healer?

"No i do not"

End of discussion.

Your "not, and warden" line was where the nonsense began.
    Edited by exeeter702 on July 29, 2018 6:34PM
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not.
    And not "and warden"

Templar only.

I love how this guy just posts smth stupid without any solid arguments and then calls out someone else for doing exactly the same. Pot blames kettle I guess...

Please, oh "Master Healer", share your "wisdom" with us and tell us why Wardens don't make good healers

Thank you
    As of summerset each class has represented the healer role for vet hm trial content, with complete success. There is a stigma you would have to get through when dealing with most players since most are uneducated on the capabilities of non templar healers.

I cant stress this enough... you can absolutely play any class as healer and have complete access to everything necessary with little to no compromise.

As far as learning curve from easiest to hardest imo...

Templar
    Warden
    NB
    Sorc
    Dk

Exeeter pretty much nailed it here. Templar and Warden are the easiest and best classes to heal end game content, Nightblades are a bit trickier to use but still capable and fun, DK would prob the one that's the most challenging to use efficiently.
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • Tiphis
    Tiphis
    ✭✭✭✭
    It does depend on what you want to do as far as end game goes. For pvp templar is the best healer as it has a low cost purge that allows you to purge off 5 debuffs/dots. Being able to frequently purge off defile is nice aling with the constant uptime of minor mending.

However all the other healers have there own advantages in pvp too. So to be honest play what you enjoy they all are doable.