The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Potions and food are bugged? Xbox one

yepleb
yepleb
✭✭✭
I've noticed that if I use potions on my backbar they give very little resources back. Less than half of what tooltip says. Normal trash mag pots only give around 2k mag back on backbar and on front bar the normal 6k. This goes for all potions.

Food has the same bug if consumed on backbar it doesn't give me even close what tooltip is saying. Without food my stats are 34934 mag, 14513 health, 15752 stam. When food (max level purple tri-stat) is consumed on frontbar stats go up normally but when I consume food on my backbar my stats are 36471 mag, 15548 health, 16655 stam.

Is this a known bug? It's been happening to me for a while now(couple of weeks). It's very annoying because I'm wasting expensive potions and foods and performance suffers in pvp and pve when you get basically a third of the potions resources.