The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

LFG Veteran Cradle of Shadows Xbox One - NA

LapisLazuli99
LapisLazuli99
✭✭✭
I was hoping to get a few high performance players to help me with a VCoS run or two tomorrowish?

I'm a CP650 DPS so I'd need one of each role for hopefully only a short while as I'm looking for a medium boss helm of any trait. I'm not normally one to ask for help but I'm usually a solo player and the activity finder is just... Well It's about 50% that there wont actually be a healer or tank and a best case scenario I haven't found a group capable of beating Dranos Velandor. I'm very familiar with all mechanics for the entire dungeon but in maybe 50 or so attempts I will always kill his 3 shades and turn around to 3 dead teammates since no one seems to understand that he doesn't take damage for that phase XD

But maybe its my fault as group members have absolutely blamed me but I'm simply not good enough to solo this dungeon =P

My GT is Lapis Lazuli 99 please feel free to message me on Xbox or here and obviously if someone has a group of 3 people who know each other that would be beyond ideal.
Edited by LapisLazuli99 on July 29, 2018 12:34AM
Xbox One - NA
GT - Lapis Lazuli 99

AD - Orc Dragonknight
AD - Breton Sorcerer
AD - High Elf Nightblade
AD - High Elf Templar
AD - Wood Elf Warden
AD - Khajiit Necromancer
AD - High Elf Arcanist
  • Splattercat_83
    Splattercat_83
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was hoping to get a few high performance players to help me with a VCoS run or two tomorrowish?

I'm a CP650 DPS so I'd need one of each role for hopefully only a short while as I'm looking for a medium boss helm of any trait. I'm not normally one to ask for help but I'm usually a solo player and the activity finder is just... Well It's about 50% that there wont actually be a healer or tank and a best case scenario I haven't found a group capable of beating Dranos Velandor. I'm very familiar with all mechanics for the entire dungeon but in maybe 50 or so attempts I will always kill his 3 shades and turn around to 3 dead teammates since no one seems to understand that he doesn't take damage for that phase XD

But maybe its my fault as group members have absolutely blamed me but I'm simply not good enough to solo this dungeon =P

My GT is Lapis Lazuli 99 please feel free to message me on Xbox or here and obviously if someone has a group of 3 people who know each other that would be beyond ideal.

I will not be able to get on until tomorrow around 11 am or 12 noon est. I will have more time to play tuesday and wensday. I will be getting on around 11pm est on those days. My xbox Gamertag is splatter cat 83.
  • LapisLazuli99
    LapisLazuli99
    ✭✭✭
    I will not be able to get on until tomorrow around 11 am or 12 noon est. I will have more time to play tuesday and wensday. I will be getting on around 11pm est on those days. My xbox Gamertag is splatter cat 83. [/quote]

I'll hopefully catch you Wednesday then =)
    Xbox One - NA
    GT - Lapis Lazuli 99

AD - Orc Dragonknight
    AD - Breton Sorcerer
    AD - High Elf Nightblade
    AD - High Elf Templar
    AD - Wood Elf Warden
    AD - Khajiit Necromancer
    AD - High Elf Arcanist