The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Scrolls scoring is very wrong.

leb91han
leb91han
✭✭✭
I know we are playing the elder SCROLLS online but that needs to stay in theory because it s not practical ... at all. Scrolls are giving a lot of score these days which is so wrong , why ? Because it is very very very easy to night or morning cap and steal your enemy scrolls when there are no enemies online. And it is very hard / near impossible to take them back when factions have locked populations. I have been playing this game since 4 years and i can assure you at peak times taking a scroll from other factions : that simply dont happen . U will face 100 players sitting inside keeps w8ting for the scroll and that if u manage to corner them and cage them in their corner . And if u cant corner the faction and try to steal the scroll back good luck runing with it and not getting destroyed by the hundreds that will follow you. A faction these days that is missing a scroll is pretty much doomed for the whole day they will get the lowest score even if they can spread and conquer lots of other keeps.
  • TheNorthernDragon
    TheNorthernDragon
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't the possibility of executing exactly the same tactics you complain about available to each alliance? Or is there a nightstalkers faction that I haven't heard of yet, hiding somewhere? The chance to do precisely what you object to can be done all around the clock, as different regions of the planet undergo the day/night cycle. AD seems to have a lot of Oceanic players, while EP seems to be heavily weighed towards North America. I can't tell when DC is strongest mainly because I don't play 18 hours a day, but I'm sure that they have a regional and time bias, too.

I really don't see the problem here.