Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Veteran Maw of Lorkhaj - Rakkhat: 1st Hulk not spawning

Kilnerdyne
Kilnerdyne
✭✭✭✭✭
userid: @Kilnerdyne
server: PC / EU

When: Rakkhat casts Lunar Smash and a dro-m'Athra Hulk spawns in the middle of the arena.
Everytime?: I'd say 50% of the time at the moment. It has never happened in the past to my knowledge. [This only occurs after the 1st Lunar Smash. Later Hulks still spawn afaik.]
What happens: Rakkhat slams the ground spawning a Hulk from the middle except no Hulk appears. Not invisible. Just not there at all.
What is meant to happen: Rakkhat slams the ground spawning a Hulk from the middle.
Since when has this been happening: Hard to say but I believe since a few weeks if not a month after Summerset launch. Possibly since Summerset but I think we'd of heard of it sooner.
  • Kilnerdyne
    Kilnerdyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cmon guys, Jesus Christ will return before this is fixed. And he'll want to do vMOL:HM properly!
  • Kilnerdyne
    Kilnerdyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "The most probable fate of the planet is absorption by the Sun in about 7.5 billion years, after the star has entered the red giant phase and expanded beyond the planet's current orbit."

Just pointing out there's a time limit on when things might need to be fixed by.
  • pelle412
    pelle412
    ✭✭✭✭
    I see this in about 10% of the runs. First Hulk doesn't spawn. Subsequent ones seem to work as intended.
  • Kilnerdyne
    Kilnerdyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Theorized Heat Death of the Universe may occur as soon as 10^10^10^56 years from now. When we look at the universe on this timescale then the fixes that Zenimax Online Studios implement to ESO seem relatively quick in comparison."
  • Kilnerdyne
    Kilnerdyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has not been acknowledged, scheduled or actioned.
  • WAMB0
    WAMB0
    ✭✭✭
    Pretty sure it also happens to later Hulks. No idea when that started.
    And some of them just don't spawn, some of them vanish after a few seconds.