The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Cadwell Quest (May contain spoilers)

LifenLemons
LifenLemons
✭✭✭
Have you completed this quest? Feel free to comment.
Occasional Online Opinionated Flyby Conversationalist // Part Time Coffee Addict // Hobosapien // Casual Gamer // SAST

Cadwell Quest (May contain spoilers) 18 votes

Yes, completed Silver
11%
RodtelGreynurse 2 votes
Yes, completed Gold & Silver
83%
theskymovesGhanima_AtreidesHaenkIlsabetandbgameWise_WillYamiKurukuHippie4927Mothershed52JobooAGScolossalvoidsAlinhbo_TyakaKingdaboss123LifenLemonsLachrimosis 15 votes
No. I don't like it
0%
Loved it, did it a few times
5%
DarcyMardin 1 vote
  • Wise_Will
    Wise_Will
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would of preferred a better reward for the time and effort it took to 100% complete each area, other than the pan hat.
    XBOX EU/PC EU
  • LifenLemons
    LifenLemons
    ✭✭✭
    Wise_Will wrote: »
    I would of preferred a better reward for the time and effort it took to 100% complete each area, other than the pan hat.

I'm with you there.
    The only thing I really liked about finishing it was the motif for soul shriven,
    And only the swords. They look like kitanas. But yes the reward should have been better and there's no indication of us having our souls. A TAT or something would have been nice. Also, I realised that Molag Bal talks about different things at the dolmen now
    Occasional Online Opinionated Flyby Conversationalist // Part Time Coffee Addict // Hobosapien // Casual Gamer // SAST
  • theskymoves
    theskymoves
    ✭✭✭✭
    The pot-hat is the best hat.
    tumblr_pa6o2oGFtr1uc9nfgo1_1280.jpg
    Edited by theskymoves on July 27, 2018 4:20PM
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It was worth it to me to take my main character through the other parts of the story and get to experience more of the game with her. The rewards were a nice bonus but not really what I was in it for. I have used the Soul-Shriven motif on a few weapons (currently rocking the katana via outfit styles), and the pot hat was a lot of fun but I haven't used it in a while.

I haven't even played through home alliances with any other characters yet, so it'd be a while before I got to the point of doing Silver and Gold with them, but again if I did it'd be for the story experience and gameplay benefits, not for the rewards (since they're already basically unlocked for the entire account).
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • Ghanima_Atreides
    Ghanima_Atreides
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did...twice. Although I have played through each zone many more times than that, with characters belonging to the Alliances in question.
    [The Beauty of Tamriel] My collection of ESO screenshots

Show me a completely smooth operation and I'll show you someone who's covering mistakes. Real boats rock.
  • Haenk
    Haenk
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think it's OK-ish. Some quests feel repetitive, but there are some great parts as well.
    The pot is funny, still using it as my main hat (even after years).
    The final reward item was a complete insult though.
  • LifenLemons
    LifenLemons
    ✭✭✭
    Haenk wrote: »
    I think it's OK-ish. Some quests feel repetitive, but there are some great parts as well.
    The pot is funny, still using it as my main hat (even after years).
    The final reward item was a complete insult though.

I agree on the final award.
    They could at least have given us a title for having our souls back