Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Custom made building #2

BoiledEgg
BoiledEgg
✭✭✭
So, I played around some more on the pts and made this and although it's not finished at all I hope you can still get some inspiration from it:

jy6dkcbyfqhs.png

agp2jok6mb0g.png

i0nebggrcoum.png

tb2nf8ssqhuv.png

cvud26ziyic2.png

r8bme0nkrzxe.png

mbyc8rs13jx9.png

1ian9oehrfq9.png

uamnakyfhl62.png

• Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is so nice, really beautiful facade! Would love to have that as an actual country manor in Summerset with a garden and pond outside :smile:
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @BoiledEgg This is very well done in my opinion -- and it includes some creative ways to fill in spaces. Very nice! Please continue sharing with us! :)
  • BoiledEgg
    BoiledEgg
    ✭✭✭
    R_K wrote: »
    @BoiledEgg This is very well done in my opinion -- and it includes some creative ways to fill in spaces. Very nice! Please continue sharing with us! :)

yea, i had to be creative in filling the gaps around the arches, but I'm happy on how it turned out.
  • Sharalei
    Sharalei
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: »
    This is so nice, really beautiful facade! Would love to have that as an actual country manor in Summerset with a garden and pond outside :smile:

See I have to second this.

When I look at your creation I am in awe of how you even managed to bring your vision to life. I wouldn't know where to start.

But the atmosphere of Coldharbour, one that is difficult to escape, blankets your creation in a blue/grey hue. The day they give us an empty plot of land in a countryside setting, will be the day I, and many others I imagine, will celebrate!

That said. A massive well done to you!
  • Ajaxandriel
    Ajaxandriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh my Auri-El

:o awesome !
    TESO:Triskelion - forum RP, guilde francophone
    Ajaxandriel - haut-elfe gardien 50 ;
    Altarya - haute-elfe templière 50 ;
    Angelith - elfe des bois gardienne 50 ;
    Antarius Scorpio - impérial chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Artémidore de Corbeaulieu - bréton lame noire 50 ;
    Azothos Sadras - elfe noir sorcier 50 ;
    Celestras - haut-elfe sorcier 50 ;
    Diluviatar - elfe des mers sorcier 50 ;
    Dorguldun gro-Arash - orque sorcier 50 ;
    Hjarnar - nordique sorcier 50 ;
    Jendaya al-Gilane - rougegarde chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Sabbathnazar Ullikummi - elfe noir chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Selvaryn Virotès - elfe noire lame noire 50 ;
    Tahajmi - khajiit sorcière 50 ;
    Telernil - haut-elfe templier 50 ;
    Zadzadak - gobelin nécromancien 50 ;
    Zandoga - rougegarde chevalier-dragon 50
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoiledEgg wrote: »
    R_K wrote: »

yea, i had to be creative in filling the gaps around the arches, but I'm happy on how it turned out.

It looks 100% awesome in my opinion -- and it gave me ideas! <3
  • BoiledEgg
    BoiledEgg
    ✭✭✭
    thanks everyone for the compliments and, although i actually like Coldharbour, I agree, more flat empty spaces in different areas would be amazing.

• HanzeeBokeem
    HanzeeBokeem
    ✭✭✭
    That's fantastic dude, what a great idea that I might have to borrow ;)
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am totally stealing the archway from doorway idea. Er, I mean, darn you sir for using my idea!
  • xilfxlegion
    xilfxlegion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wait -- you made the building itself ? oy.

very impressive
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beautiful! And while the Coldharbour location is a bit gloomy, it almost lends itself to a bit of mystery surrounding this build. Well done :)