The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PLEASE separate solo and premade queues

Solariken
Solariken
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
Any time I want to BG I have to wait THIRTY MINUTES PLUS as a SOLO in queue, only to be pitted against at least one premade stacked to the moon with all the over-performing garbage in the game. Sload's and Rune Cages raining down, the premade moves as a blob just Xv1 focus-wiping everything. The only thing that has even a chance of breaking through that is a coordinated ulti-dump from ANOTHER PREMADE. So tell me, WHY would you allow (and encourage) premades to fight against 8 solo players? It's just barrel-fishing for the premade.

ZOS please SORT IT OUT. How hard is this really? Separate the queues into solo and premade (require 4 to queue as premade) and delete the crap MMR system you have in place.

I know this seems like just another whine thread but FFS I don't understand why you don't fix this. I swear it's like you don't want people to play at all, and/or you're trying really hard to alienate the original bg crowd.
Edited by Solariken on July 25, 2018 7:49PM
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Where do the 2 and 3 man queues go? Do they get a separate queue as well?
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Danksta wrote: »

No sadly, I'm pretty certain the only viable way to handle it is a solo queue and a full premade queue, as much as I wish it could work otherwise. If you and a buddy want to group it really is not difficult to just fill to 4.
  • ReName
    ReName
    qeues takes to long because of MMR ***
    about pre made not really big problem play through next match better if MMR is gone
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ReName wrote: »
    qeues takes to long because of MMR ***
    about pre made not really big problem play through next match better if MMR is gone

Yeah back when there was no MMR I didn't really care that much if I got matched against a premade because queues were instant and I could just take the loss and just jump right into the next game. Now I have to wait over 30 minutes and only ever get unfair team matchups.
  • Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Start over on a new character. Had similar issue to you. Crippled myself and went onto another character. Now I get queues within ~3 minutes tops.

And I agree -but they should split Solo/Duo together and 3/4-man together. Would be the most fair -and I think it would be most even. Because there's a huge difference between duo vs. 4 man, even bigger than solo vs. duo
    Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny.
    PC - EU.
    Lieblingsjunge(AD) - Racechanged Argonian :< | AR 50 - No double AP or Bleakers involved |
    Sits-On-Cacti(DC) - Problem?
    Fail-With-Tail(AD) - Healing Springs-spammer :<
    Tiny Liebs(EP) - Very Tiny. Also heals.
    Lieblingsmädchen(DC) - Magplar is love.
    The Dominàtrix(AD) - Chains, whip, whip, whip.
    Fluffy Furball Kitten(DC) - Kittycat, meow.
    Your Face(EP) - People make bad jokes about my name =(
    Liebs-With-Trees(AD) - Male argo with a big tail :>

Officer/Sandwitch of Zerg Squad
    My title: The Maneater, Destroyer of Maneuvers, Bane of Potatoes, she who devours them, The Black Hole, the humorless, first of her name.
  • Anethum
    Anethum
    ✭✭✭✭
    Danksta wrote: »

When u go group no matter 2,3 or 4 members, it should be vs another premades.
    It should be an exlusive option for solo queuers in menu [*] "Only random grouping".
    With your own choice if u want to fight vs same solo q-ers as u, or have a challenge vs premades as addition to 2 or 3 mans premade, if u have no your group for this.
    It's fair, it's not so hard to implement and will work very well in addition to mmr, which should refresh periodically for everyone (maybe every week).

@ZOS_Wrobel Please, take attention to separation of premades and solo q-ers in battlegrounds.
    Edited by Anethum on July 27, 2018 10:21PM
    @Anethum from .ua
  • rimmidimdim
    rimmidimdim
    ✭✭✭
    Can someone explain how MMR works and what means plz. Ty.