The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Still getting kicked to login screen with no error message

Rexy18
Rexy18
✭✭✭
It's been weeks since Summerset launched and the issue is still here despite 2 patches which contained general crash fixes (both patches worked for a couple of days before the issue came back). Last night I tried the last thing I haven't yet done, which was reinstalling Windows, and the issue is still here. Has anybody managed to find a fix over these few weeks or will the second half of my holidays be wasted waiting for a patch that actually works?
  • flyben.denb16_ESO
    flyben.denb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I think we have the same issue. I'm login but the connexion is very long. I thought ESO crash but i have waited (a lot) and the connexion did. Maybe you can try to wait after the login.
  • Eva13
    Eva13
    ✭✭✭

Oh, 'suddenly' I was kicked from the game last night and couldn't log in for about 20 minutes. Tonight it's just the same, but I was able to log in after an hour of trying, but my hubby -not. 195.122.154.1 not responding - 95% of loss. Good luck Zenimax, it's your *** servers.