The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

X-Men (PS4 NA)?

LifenLemons
LifenLemons
✭✭✭
Does anyone have toons based on X-men characters & want to meet up? :) Or characters from the Marvel universe?

Right now I have Storm & Wolverine. I do not have a guild. I'm a casual player and I am not very roleplay savvy.
Occasional Online Opinionated Flyby Conversationalist // Part Time Coffee Addict // Hobosapien // Casual Gamer // SAST
  • Ap3xJohn15
    How did you get yours to look like wolverine? I have only been able to make mine look somewhat like venom
  • LifenLemons
    LifenLemons
    ✭✭✭
    Well it took a bit of editing but I think its close enough. I modeled it after HJ. The comic one looked weird lol. Let me see if I can post it....
    Occasional Online Opinionated Flyby Conversationalist // Part Time Coffee Addict // Hobosapien // Casual Gamer // SAST
  • LifenLemons
    LifenLemons
    ✭✭✭
    HJ based Wolverine.... (struggled for it to post. Via mobile)

Edited by LifenLemons on July 25, 2018 8:32AM
  • LifenLemons
    LifenLemons
    ✭✭✭
    I can't seen to post it :/ hope that works
    Edited by LifenLemons on July 25, 2018 8:32AM