The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Australian hardcore trials guild

Kjsdtd
Kjsdtd
Looking for a serious endgame trials guild that runs late night american times or australian times. Have completed all craglorn hm's with good scores, vmaw complete, vhof complete, etc. Currently parse 48.1k on mageblade which was on xbox but have thus moved to pc

Please let me know :)

Discord: iParasites#5353
  • Onyx_Icarus
    Hey how you going? My name is Flip and I am the recruitment officer for CAE, we run at 9pm EST on Friday and Saturday nights which ends up being around 11am Saturday and Sunday depending on your time zone in Australia.

We are currently rebuilding our progression team and looking for not only skilled players but players who want to be apart of a team and who have a good attitude. If our run times suit you please head over to our website and have a look around to see if you like what we are about.
    I hope to hear from you soon. Please feel free to contact me in game or here. @Onyx_Icarus our website is Ctrlaltelite.ddns.net
    Thanks Flip