The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What else can I do with writ vouchers?

kringled_1
kringled_1
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
At this point, I have everything I wanted to buy from Rolis/Faustina. All the storage containers, and the Ebony motif. I'm not much of a housing person myself so the plans are uninteresting to me. Right now I'm building my inventory of vouchers back up for something in the future. Is there anything that sells reliably even at an out of the way trader, or should I just be selling the master writs themselves?
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Right now, at least, you can buy jewelry related mats. They sell fairly well, and fairly quickly.
  • jedtb16_ESO
    jedtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    i tend to sell most of mine through guild trader.... they go quick.
  • Aarlur
    Aarlur
    ✭✭✭
    Buy purple furnishing recipes. They sell well.
  • DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Standard stations for 35 voucher sell for around 30k, Target Skeletons sell for around 65k and PC/Na
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the suggestions. I may try 1 swift ring and see how it goes in my traders. Purple furnishing recipes sell pretty slowly in my traders in my experience. I haven't tried craft stations/skeletons, but as its an out of the way trader, maybe not very fast either.
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Gilding wax is the one I couldn't recall the name of. I think the only way you get it is with vouchers.