The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

MIDYEAR MAYHEM (Great time to test a "ALLIANCE LOCKED" Server

Crom_CCCXVI
Crom_CCCXVI
✭✭✭✭✭
Last year you added about 4 or 5 new servers if I remember for the population increase...
For once can you do something for your serious PvPers and make a server one alliance per account. (like the game used to be)

Every weekend in PvP at some point we start talking about "trans-factionals", how the game was more intense and fun when you actually knew who the bad guys were-- and now you kill someone on a different alliance, then 5 minutes later he is standing beside you are talking junk in zone chat..

If it fail miserably just delete the server with the rest of the extra ones, if it is full and the most busy, like I know it will be, consider keeping it
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Would like to see this too.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • Moonsorrow
    Moonsorrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would like to see a server like this for sure.

Right now its already at the point often that if one alliance is dominating then many just go switch alliance making it even more dominating, resulting in less fun pvp for everyone. Well unless someone feels its fun to have almost all players at 1 alliance, whole map that color 24/7 and nothing to do in the end when no enemies even bother to try anymore.
  • KingMagaw
    KingMagaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2wguc2h.jpg

What is wrong with paying for a service and waiting 3 hours to use it?
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingMagaw wrote: »
    2wguc2h.jpg

I have seen close to 600 on PS4 NA during last year.
  • KingMagaw
    KingMagaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2wguc2h.jpg

Good for you. I hope you continue to play and especially donate to be able to be stuck in a queue like last year :)
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2wguc2h.jpg

Good for you. I hope you continue to play and especially donate to be able to be stuck in a queue like last year :)

I'm just pointing out that 300 que is baby que compared to the monster we saw last year. :D
  • Beamer_Miasma
    Beamer_Miasma
    ✭✭✭
    Indeed, together with the expected steam login issues, the frequent crashing, the 5 second bar swap and skill lag, the disappearing scenery and server timeouts on random rolls due to server overload and the general lag conditions caused by twice the regular number of daily logins, an untested server change is exactly what we need to make this event successful!
  • Kingslayer513
    Kingslayer513
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty good idea, but it makes too much sense so it probably won't happen.
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It will just be dominated by EP just like Vivec and people will just make that their EP server so nothing will change
    Beta tester November 2013
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol i saw a player like this just last night. Talking crap in chat but then minutes later rides by on his Yellow with friends, reking me in the process. Then after twenty minutes comes back on his red to throw in chat again.

These Campaigns need to be Alliance restricted so badly but ZOS wont do it.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Aesthier
    Aesthier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    uh....no.
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Aesthier wrote: »
    uh....no.

Why no? You wouldn't have to use that campaign if they added it.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Transfactionals are way out of hand.
    But they are of course the ones that scream no.
    Would stop their fun of handing the scroll to their friends and turning my siege around when I heal.