The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Return of Swords R Us?- (casual pve/social, all are welcome)

Silumgahr
Silumgahr
Greetings all,

About a year ago I had the distinct pleasure of leading a pretty great PVE guild: Swords R Us. I took a break from the game and the guild fell apart in my absence (naturally). So here goes my attempt to reforge the blade that was broken!

Are you a solo player frustrated with questionable randoms? Are you a new player wanting to learn the game in a stress free environment? Are you looking to shoot the sh** while questing? Are you tired of "feeling alone"? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then Swords R Us might be the guild for you!

Swords R Us is a casual Pve/ social guild. I want to create an environment where people can complete group content (normal/veteran dungeons, dragonstar, normal trials, etc) in a fun, attitude free environment. If you are looking for a hardcore Vet Trial guild, this probably isn't the place for you. I'm looking for people that want to complete group content, but want to have fun with it.

My Vision for the Guild is:

- Daily completion of pledges/ dungeons (normal or vet)
- Scheduled Weekly Events (Normal Trials, Worldbosses,etc)
- A fun social environment (The game is more fun with people to chat with)
- Weekly contests/ raffles
- A welcoming respectful place where people can flourish in-game. (No ego tripping or getting salty, not everyone is going to be on the same level!!)

Current Guild features:
- Guild bank
- Guild Hall, featuring crafting stations, transmute stations, and test dummies.
- Discord (Coming soon)

Currently, this is a rebuild of the guild. This means that the guild will seem to be inactive until we've done some recruiting. I ask that all recruits be patient during this time. If we can get the numbers, I believe it will be great again. As such, I will also be looking for event co-ordinators in the near future.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. To join, message me on Psn: Silumgahr, or comment on this post (psn preferred).

See you in game!
  • Spellz21
    Spellz21
    Soul Shriven
    Good Afternoon,
    Your version of a guild is right up my alley. Would like an invite. PSN is traybags.
  • Silumgahr
    Silumgahr
    Invite sent! Welcome!!
  • Spellz21
    Spellz21
    Soul Shriven
    Appreciate the invite!
  • Silumgahr
    Silumgahr
    Of course! Look forward to running with you soon
  • Silumgahr
    Silumgahr
    Still recruiting! Hoping to get the numbers together to start putting together a weekly trials group!