The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Speaking of Matched Groups ...

Blaqueflame
Blaqueflame
✭✭✭
I believe we've gone from the sublime (Hey there's a healer on our team - let the rejoicing commence) to the ridiculous (hey there's 3 healers 1 deeps on our team - it ain't lookin' good).

Someone fell asleep on the sorting and matching assembly line :p
“Coffee first. Schemes later.”
― Leanna Renee
  • Diddly_D_Potatoes
    Diddly_D_Potatoes
    ✭✭✭
    Healing opposing teams to death can be strangely satisfying.

Randomly getting slotted into an team consisting of all the same class can be fun. I've been queued into all DK/Warden/MagSorc teams in the past and had a blast.

It is getting put on an all NB team that I abhor. Unless a majority of the NBs play aggressively, you'll have half you team stealthed around the edges, plucking away on their bowstrings instead of getting into it.

• Blaqueflame
    Blaqueflame
    ✭✭✭
    Healing opposing teams to death can be strangely satisfying.

Randomly getting slotted into an team consisting of all the same class can be fun. I've been queued into all DK/Warden/MagSorc teams in the past and had a blast.

It is getting put on an all NB team that I abhor. Unless a majority of the NBs play aggressively, you'll have half you team stealthed around the edges, plucking away on their bowstrings instead of getting into it.

lol too true! We actually won our two healer match by a landslide :)
    “Coffee first. Schemes later.”
    ― Leanna Renee
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was in a group with three healers myself recently was a slaughter.