The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stamblade: Automaton, Swamp Raider (PTS version) or something else entirely?

Strider__Roshin
Strider__Roshin
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
What do you guys think? I'm playing around with build ideas. It seems like choosing Automaton will increase my Surprise Attacks by 10%, but Swamp Raider increases Incap and Spectral bow by 10%. Or perhaps I should go with Hundings for more of an equal distribution unless you guys can think of something better. I'd like to get your feedback.
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I personally would go for hundings since automaton doesn't boost my stam heals as much as hundings does.
    I'd try hundings + swamp.
    Edited by Vietfox on July 17, 2018 11:07PM
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    Swamp would also help killer blade and power extraction
    Team with Morag Tong for posion bouns?
    Console peasant so can’t test to see if any good
  • oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vietfox wrote: »
    I personally would go for hundings since automaton doesn't boost my stam heals as much as hundings does.
    I'd try hundings + swamp.

I second Hunding's because Automaton doesn't boost Poison Injection.
  • TheYKcid
    TheYKcid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you want a conditional-boost, full-uptime set that can be frontbarred (ie. all the perks of Automaton, without the phys damage restriction) then give Axiom a try.

It boosts every damage source on your frontbar—ambush, bow, SA, KB, and Incap. The only thing the 5pc won't affect is your passive axe bleed.

I drop the 5pc on my backbar, anyway, so it doesn't affect my vigor (which is always on my backbar).
    PC/NA — Daggerfall Covenant — BGs, Kaalgrontiid
    Kalazar ChalhoubRedguard Nord Stamplar
    Kalaron Caemor — Altmer Magsorc
    Kalahad Cirith — Dunmer Magden
  • Sun7dance
    Sun7dance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Axiom doesn't increase light and heavy attacks and the dots of poison injection on your front bar.

The best basic sets are Hunding's and Draugr Hulk at the moment.
    Bone Pirate is also good, but it still binds you to camoran.

Many Nbs are using Trollking now and so they actually want golden Bufffood.
    Edited by Sun7dance on July 18, 2018 6:09AM
    PS5|EU