The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Cloudrest Performance Issues

Love Wizard
Love Wizard
✭✭✭✭✭
Ever since the trial was released, I've had drasticly worse performance in here compared to other trials. In the likes of Asylum Sanctorium, I can get a steady 45-50 fps during fights, and it wont drop for hours either, and if it does occationaly drop, a reloadui solves the issue. Cloudrest is different, when I enter at first, and start the first fight, my fps will be at abouts 40, a few fights later, 30, and it will drop till it eventually reaches 20, which is completely unaccepable. Reloadingui doesn't seem to do anything in this case, the only thing that seems to help with these issues is to actually restart the game. Several of my guildies has the same issue, and we're now gonna go to the extent of just taking a break every hour to restart games, to combat this.

I got no idea what could be causing it, but something that was abit curious was that at the start of my raid my cpu temps at full load will usually be abouts 72 degrees on the cores, after an hour in CR it goes up to around 82/85, and stops there. Is the only way to get good performance these days to actually just buy an 8700k?

@IWM - EU - Member of Hodor
Mashinate - Highelf Nightblade (Inactive)
Love Wizard - Dunmer Dragonknight (Inactive)
Godblade - Highelf Nightblade (Active)
Mashixo - Dunmer Sorcerer (Inactive)
Hjelmi's Sister - Dunmer Nightblade (Inactive)
Mashiex - Orc Nightblade (Active)
Beaminate - Dunmer Templar (Inactive)
Kittynate - Khajiit Nightblade (Inactive)
Godmancer - Orc Necromancer (Active)

Server: EU || Guilds: Hodor & Banana Squad || Previously Zerg Squad || Nightblade Lover

Scores: vMoL - 170840 | vSO - 177392 | vHRC - 159696 | vHoF - 221111| vAS - 115810| vCR - 132661 | vBP - 101083 | vSS - 247438

Achievements: Tick Tock Tormentor x3 - Immortal Redeemer x6 - Gryphon Heart x5 - The Unchained x1 - Godslayer x1

Worlds First Vet Maw of Lorkhaj Clear (Hodor! & Hodor!)
Worlds First Vet Halls of Fabrication HM Clear - Worlds First vHoF Speedrun(Hodor!)
World Record for All Trials Pre Thieves Guild Patch (Hodor!)
Worlds First Tick Tock & Disassembly General (No death speedrun HM vHoF)
Worlds First vAS Hardmode
Worlds First Cloudrest clear, and hardmode
Worlds First Cloudrest HM Nodeathspeedrun (Gryphon Heart)
Worlds First Blackrose Prison clear
Worlds First "The Unchained" title (vBP speedrun, nodeath, no sigils)
World Record for all the Trials (Murkmire)
Worlds First Godslayer
  • Love Wizard
    Love Wizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please look into this, im not sure who is responosible though. @ZOS_Finn
    @IWM - EU - Member of Hodor
    Mashinate - Highelf Nightblade (Inactive)
    Love Wizard - Dunmer Dragonknight (Inactive)
    Godblade - Highelf Nightblade (Active)
    Mashixo - Dunmer Sorcerer (Inactive)
    Hjelmi's Sister - Dunmer Nightblade (Inactive)
    Mashiex - Orc Nightblade (Active)
    Beaminate - Dunmer Templar (Inactive)
    Kittynate - Khajiit Nightblade (Inactive)
    Godmancer - Orc Necromancer (Active)

Server: EU || Guilds: Hodor & Banana Squad || Previously Zerg Squad || Nightblade Lover

Scores: vMoL - 170840 | vSO - 177392 | vHRC - 159696 | vHoF - 221111| vAS - 115810| vCR - 132661 | vBP - 101083 | vSS - 247438

Achievements: Tick Tock Tormentor x3 - Immortal Redeemer x6 - Gryphon Heart x5 - The Unchained x1 - Godslayer x1

Worlds First Vet Maw of Lorkhaj Clear (Hodor! & Hodor!)
    Worlds First Vet Halls of Fabrication HM Clear - Worlds First vHoF Speedrun(Hodor!)
    World Record for All Trials Pre Thieves Guild Patch (Hodor!)
    Worlds First Tick Tock & Disassembly General (No death speedrun HM vHoF)
    Worlds First vAS Hardmode
    Worlds First Cloudrest clear, and hardmode
    Worlds First Cloudrest HM Nodeathspeedrun (Gryphon Heart)
    Worlds First Blackrose Prison clear
    Worlds First "The Unchained" title (vBP speedrun, nodeath, no sigils)
    World Record for all the Trials (Murkmire)
    Worlds First Godslayer