The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Does a ravager bow exist?

huschdeguddzje
huschdeguddzje
✭✭✭✭
Thinking about making a bow/bow with relequen and ravager, using a ravager front and vma bow backbar, I haven't seen one in guild traders however.

Best Answer

• xilfxlegion
    xilfxlegion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    they took bows out because it is a melee set.

if you found one it would actually be worth a ton. one of my guildies was offering 500k for one until he found out they were removed.

Answer ✓
  • Consum98
    Consum98
    A bit off-topic,

Doesn't Ravager only proc from melee attacks?
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Consum98 wrote: »
    A bit off-topic,

You're correct, meaning the bow probably does not exist. Even if it did exist, it would be tedious to trigger on a ranged build.
  • huschdeguddzje
    huschdeguddzje
    ✭✭✭✭
    A bit off-topic,

Relequen counts as melee, each stack if I recall correctly, that's why I thought it would be funny to run ravager
    Edited by huschdeguddzje on July 16, 2018 10:01AM
  • Nevasca
    Nevasca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It does. I remember getting one from the boxes when I tried to get my DW weapons. I don't think anyone would bother trying to sell it, since the demand would be 1/100000 or something.
    Edited by Nevasca on July 16, 2018 10:16AM
  • ChiknAriseMcFro
    It does. I remember getting one from the boxes when I tried to get my DW weapons. I don't think anyone would bother trying to sell it, since the demand would be 1/100000 or something.

Add a few 0s to that.
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe they want to use Jabs, Cloaked Dagger, etc from Melee range when armed with a bow? I dunno.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • Ulo
    Ulo
    ✭✭✭✭
    That’s a pretty interesting idea though, making a proc set proc off a proc set when it procs
  • Lichbourne90
    Lichbourne90
    ✭✭✭
    My primary source of gold is ravager sales. Spent millions of AP on it. Never once seen a bow
  • huschdeguddzje
    huschdeguddzje
    ✭✭✭✭

if you found one it would actually be worth a ton. one of my guildies was offering 500k for one until he found out they were removed.

But we can still get automaton staves? Just great
  • xilfxlegion
    xilfxlegion
    ✭✭✭✭✭

But we can still get automaton staves? Just great

i agree. people will use all different sorts of combinations, they should have left it in.

• starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A bit off-topic,

Relequen counts as melee, each stack if I recall correctly, that's why I thought it would be funny to run ravager

That's a known bug. You probably don't want to plan a long term build around it.
  • xynode
    xynode
    ✭✭✭✭
    A bit off-topic,

That's a known bug. You probably don't want to plan a long term build around it.

Agreed, it is a bug and should not be flagging up as a melee damage. It is also healing imperials with the red diamond passive EVEN at range as long as it is ticking because it is not working as intended. I personally would not build for something to be specifically broken, because they WILL fix it.

Remember, if it is broken, and it is fixed, it is NOT a nerf. :)
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hold on, has there actually been confirmation that Relequen melee damage is a bug? I’ve only seen assumption based on it being powerful when combined with Selenes or Ravager.

How is Relequen any different than something like Morkuldin for example? Procs on light and heavy attacks from any range, then attacks the target for you from melee range. The only difference is the name of the attacking entity “harmful winds” vs “animated weapon”.