The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

There was no EPIC events in ESO, why?

• Hamrb
    Hamrb
    ✭✭✭✭
    when people could use external things to hack cyrodil. i remember some players with their infinite meteor spams, and even heard of a player flying.
    or being able to charge and dk leap onto keep walls. those all seemed pretty epic to me haha
    Founder of Sheogorath's Mortals NA PC

Exiled Lannister EP Sorc dps
    Hamrb EP Temp healer or dps
    l mufasa l EP Stamblade
    Fat Tyrion EP DK dps
    Mia Stone AD DK tank or dps
    Finn the Altmer AD Nightmage
    Launch Pad McQuack DC DK DPS
    Sterk Stonecrusher EP Stamplar
    -Wabba Jack DC Stam Sorc
    Sheo's Sweeper DC Magicka Temp
  • Hamrb
    Hamrb
    ✭✭✭✭
    How could you not mention this event to end all events? :/ To give some context; in the last half hour or so of FFXIV during the 1.0 version all players got to see this moon slowly fall to the planet before the servers were shutdown to remake the game.

https://youtu.be/YgEg8kXmifo?t=4m20s
    It seems kinda silly but watching this video reminded me of the feeling of losing my characters there and still makes me feel things >:[

uh yeah. that was cool! thanks for sharing

l mufasa l EP Stamblade
    Fat Tyrion EP DK dps
    -Wabba Jack DC Stam Sorc
  • LumbermillOverlord
    LumbermillOverlord
    ✭✭✭
    Hamrb wrote: »
    when people could use external things to hack cyrodil. i remember some players with their infinite meteor spams, and even heard of a player flying.
    or being able to charge and dk leap onto keep walls. those all seemed pretty epic to me haha

yeah, its in first post too, Zazeer, etc
  • Hamrb
    Hamrb
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hamrb wrote: »

yeah, its in first post too, Zazeer, etc

i did not know what that meant, thanks.
    also they referred to that as minor, when it seemed pretty epic and infamous to me.
    Edited by Hamrb on July 17, 2018 9:51AM

l mufasa l EP Stamblade
    Fat Tyrion EP DK dps
    -Wabba Jack DC Stam Sorc
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    WhiteCoatSyndrome can you tell more about statues?
    and I agreed about naked npc, added to first post

@LumbermillOverlord It wasn't something that happened to me personally, but my understanding is thus: You know how you need to smash those three statues in Hel Ra Citadel to initiate Hard Mode? A few years ago there was a bug where instead of smashing them you went into a buy window that sold fruit, with the relevant point being it was impossible to initiate Hard Mode for that Trial. IIRC Gina said it had something to do with Bananas, but I don't know if anyone went into detail on how that bug happened.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grabmoore wrote: »
    Do those count:

Reapers march pig farming exploit

Bleakers Outpost Flipping (during double AP)

The Banker writ doup incident

The Bot-train-o-calypse

Falling is pretty hilarious now when you see people floating slowly from the sky.

• ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys have me.

That’s all you need.
  • xxthir13enxx
    xxthir13enxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm...Epic Event...PS4 NA...the Last Campaign on a PVP Server that was being shut down... AD had won and Ended the Campaign with a Huge Dance Party at Ash...when DC showed up they just joined the party...don’t recall any EP there...maybe the messenger got ganked on the way there....
  • LumbermillOverlord
    LumbermillOverlord
    ✭✭✭
    what about pig farm? remind me pls
  • Anotherone773
    Anotherone773
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We are currently in the middle of the "No floors, no walls, no objects, GOOD LUCK!" Epic event. Think you are good at this game? Trying playing it blind with the no floors, no walls, no objects epic event!
  • Eddyble
    Eddyble
    ✭✭✭✭
    well, we did have this? I recall it reaching a minor level of online and social media fame.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/342638/players-banned-for-white-costumes
    Eddyb1e - Xbox One - NA
    Eddyble - PC - NA
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Chaos2088 wrote: »
    Why do some people want every MMO be the same game just with a different skin?

your question has nothing to do with the topic

You made a list of other games of the genre and then stated in your opinion what eso was lacking and the people who work on this game's "faults" were. Just because other games have it doesn't mean eso automatically has to do the same, is what I was hinting at. :)
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • SiegeMerchant
    SiegeMerchant
    ✭✭✭
    i think ESO still too young