Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

EU PC Login / Server Down?

• Moomins
    Moomins
    ✭✭✭
    I had some trouble yesterday when I tried to log in. I got the 200 error, but after several tries, I got in. Today I cant get in at all either - error 200 all the way. Think the server was flaky to start with and has just deteriorated completely to the point of uselessness. Its always been flaky, and now it's broken. AGAIN :'( I love how the server status page still insists that the EU server is AOK.....lka8njeatvh5.png

Edited by Moomins on July 16, 2018 8:00AM
    "Dragons? Oh, they're everywhere! You must fly very high to see most of them, though. The ones nearer the ground are very hard to see, being invisible."
    M'aiq the Liar
  • Yueh72
    Yueh72
    ✭✭✭
    NO comms on EU forum as always. Good job ZOS.
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    LizziAS wrote: »
    Even worse, they are claiming the servers are online https://esoserverstatus.net/

No "they" aren't. This is a third party website. Also, the website most likely shows the game server status. This here is most probably due to the log-in servers being down.
    Edited by Leandor on July 16, 2018 8:03AM
  • s1rboy
    s1rboy
    Soul Shriven
    Error 200... i' just play :(
  • megajra
    megajra
    ✭✭
    same here
  • Stibbons
    Stibbons
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Error 200 and and error 201 at test server. Cannot log in.
  • pedroarmani
    Error 200 as well.

Unable to log in

EU server down but NA up.
  • MarrazzMist
    MarrazzMist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Got disconnected a few minutes before 7 am GMT. After that just error 200.
  • megajra
    megajra
    ✭✭
    I logged in
  • Nimir
    Nimir
    Soul Shriven
    Yup, me too. Announcements are back also
  • RedWarrior72
    RedWarrior72
    ✭✭
    Looks like the Eu servers were down earlier today and now the NA servers are down. Maintenance was supposed to start at 4am EDT and it is only 12:46AM.