The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Future dlcs and rumor's

Dovahkiin804
Dovahkiin804
✭✭
So I am just at level 28 and explored just about every place in eso I just wanted to see will we have more big dlcs coming like summerset. Maybe more of Skyrim or more places that are blank on the map. I've been playing for a while now. So what are y'alls thoughts on what might be coming. They didn't announced much at e3 I'm on Xbox if you want to add me NTM2003 gamertag. Could use some help with quest.
  • Kikke
    Kikke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ESO typically has 4 DLCs and 1 Chapter every year

we just got summerset, new DLC around the corner (werewolf themes dungeon DLC)
    Next up is blackmarsh quest DLC coming winter-xmass time I guess.

After that tho, is up too speculations as we dont know xD and most areas people have wanted is given xP
    What we do know is that we will get one more dungeon DLC and then another quest DLC before next chapter goes live next summer =)
    Cleared Trials:
    - vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM - vCR HM -

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching."
    -Someone said it, I guess.
  • Doctordarkspawn
    Doctordarkspawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are seeing alot of khajiit costumes in summerset.

I can dream.
  • Kikke
    Kikke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    But for Skyrim you already have some parts of it in ESO base game so you can go and check out instantly. You can visit both riften and winterhold if you did not already know that xD
    Cleared Trials:

• Dovahkiin804
    Dovahkiin804
    ✭✭
    I knew that I'm trying to buy that house in riften got to save up my crowns
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Winterhold? I thought it was Eastmarch/Windhelm?
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sylvermynx wrote: »

It is. Winterhold is not in ESO yet.
  • Dovahkiin804
    Dovahkiin804
    ✭✭
    I hope they add whiterun and all that later but if I'm thinking right whiterun came a city long after the eso timeline I can't be for sure
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @starkerealm - thanks, I posted that and then had to go digging since I'm pretty new, and started second guessing....

@Dovahkiin804 - I'm not sure about the whole Skyrim timeline really. And this game seems to predate any of Skyrim's areas other than The Rift and Windhelm (and maybe Bleakrock) - though there are mentions of the Reachmen, Hagravens, and Briarhearts. I'd truly love to read a real "this is what happened when and where; and here's who was involved"!
  • Dovahkiin804
    Dovahkiin804
    ✭✭
    I haven't played Skyrim since 2015 so I can't really remember the history of it.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm still playing Skyrim. But beth seems to still be retconning stuff, so the history is - about as clear as mud.

Actually, I'm still playing Morrowind and Oblivion too....
    Edited by Sylvermynx on July 16, 2018 3:50AM
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would love to see Winterhold and Dawnstar Guilds update with updates to the mages and fighters guilds. (yeah I know the college is independent but I think the mages guild would be trying to recruit it). Dawnstar is the birthplace of the guilds act after all and man I want to see Winterhold in all its glory.

Still waiting for Elseweyr.... not going to lie I'd love it.

The next DLC is Wolf Hunter than a new quest zone DLC Murkmire... we don't yet know beyond that.
    Edited by Narvuntien on July 16, 2018 3:51AM
  • Dovahkiin804
    Dovahkiin804
    ✭✭
    Yea I really hope they add more I like to get a higher level least 50 to do the pvp in cyrodiil. I've have done it now but it's not really fun I get killed alot in pvp everyone is alot higer level. Maybe find some easy quest.
  • Dovahkiin804
    Dovahkiin804
    ✭✭
    "In the same presentation, Matt also announced game's next two DLC game packs: Wolfhunter and Murkmire. Wolfhunter will be a new dungeon DLC and features two brand new dungeons for 4-player groups. Murkmire will feature a completely new zone, story, and adventure set in the deepest regions of Black Marsh."

This was announced at e3 so maybe we see alot more of black Marsh maybe it will be a good size add on.
  • generalmyrick
    generalmyrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It is. Winterhold is not in ESO yet.

Winterhold is not in ESO yet <3

that would be so awesome.

i need to get skyrim and play again so i can compare how the maps are alike.

like falkreath dungeon, i like finding the smiths house and the road you walk in from in the opening of skyrim! :-)
    "The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing the choice between:

Knowledge, freedom, uncertainty and the brutal truths of reality (red pill)
    Security, happiness, beauty, and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill)"

Insight to Agree to Awesome Ratio = 1:6.04:2.76 as of 1/25/2019

Compared to people that I've ignored = I am 18% more insightful, 20% less agreeable, and 88% more awesome.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't made it into the Skyrim areas yet, but let me tell you how - chill-making - walking into areas I've played in single player Morrowind and Oblivion can be. Seriously - Seyda Neen, Balmora, Suran to start. And there are others, but it's late and I can't come up with them just now..... Regardless my memory holes, some things in ESO are pretty eerie.

Now.... I like that, don't get me wrong. I'll eventually remember what else got me good.... Well, I hope I'll remember.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @starkerealm - thanks, I posted that and then had to go digging since I'm pretty new, and started second guessing....

@Dovahkiin804 - I'm not sure about the whole Skyrim timeline really. And this game seems to predate any of Skyrim's areas other than The Rift and Windhelm (and maybe Bleakrock) - though there are mentions of the Reachmen, Hagravens, and Briarhearts. I'd truly love to read a real "this is what happened when and where; and here's who was involved"!

Skyrim takes place roughly 1k years after the events of ESO.
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to see ancient dwemer servers without lags and some ayleid coding skills so it wouldn't cause so much server load and bugs. Ah the ancients.
    Edited by Mayrael on July 16, 2018 8:30AM
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kikkehs wrote: »

After that tho, is up too speculations as we dont know xD and most areas people have wanted is given xP
    What we do know is that we will get one more dungeon DLC and then another quest DLC before next chapter goes live next summer =)
    3 DLC and one chapter.
    Next is the werewolf dungeons, then probably murkmire followed by another dungeon dlc.
    Then next chapter who we don't know that is.
    Unlikely to be an argonian zone because of Murkmire, this has disapointed many argonian fans as they know they only get an dlc and years until zone.
    Options left are High rock, Skyrim or Elsweyr. https://game-maps.com/ESO/The-Elder-Scrolls-Online.asp
    My guess is high rock since I think they will save Skyrim as its an popular area who can be wort saving.
    However Skyrim could easy be two chapters is including bleak rock.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • swippy
    swippy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope they add whiterun and all that later but if I'm thinking right whiterun came a city long after the eso timeline I can't be for sure

Whiterun should exist in some form. the Skyforge and Jorrvaskr are definitely already there, and Dragonsreach is obviously the place where a castle would be built if the village has rulers yet. it'd be pretty cool to see Whiterun without walls.
  • Raraaku
    Raraaku
    ✭✭✭✭
    Assuming Orsinium counts as a chapter, which I count and the time and cost of making it probably persuaded them to do business with the whole "chapter" dlc, and assuming they are following a cycle... I believe the next chapter will be within the Daggerfall Covenant.

I also would not be surprised at all if the chapter just so happens to take place within, or near, the same geographical area that TES6 will take place. It would be a great marketing opportunity for both ESO as well as maintaining the hype train of the next game before more is revealed at E3 in 2019.
    Back from a much needed break. || I like having too many projects and working on them all at once.

Tank Enthusiast || CP: 445 || Stormproof

Tanks
    Karsaak gro-Ursa: DC || Orc || Stamina Dragonknight || Tank || Level: CP 445
    Sir Leopold Stotch: DC || Breton || Magicka Templar || Tank || Level: 445
    Protects-Squishy-Ones: EP || Argonian || Magicka Sorcerer || Tank/CC || Level: CP 445
    Björn Shadow-Walker: EP || Nord || Stamina Nightblade || Tank || Level: 15
    Tiberius Valerion: AD || Imperial || Stamina Warden || Tank || Level: 15

Damage Dealers
    Morrigan Ravyn-Cloak: AD || Altmer || Magicka Nightblade || DPS || Level: CP 445
    Ra'Zahkara: AD || Khajiit || Stamina Dragonknight || DPS || Level: CP 445
    Ezra al-Khazir: DC || Redguard || Stamina Templar || DPS || Level: 40
    Erryndril Telvaux: EP || Dunmer || Magicka Dragonknight || DPS || Level: 25
    Uzara gra-Khalari: DC || Orc || Stamina Nightblade || DPS [2H/DW] || Level: 15
    Solomon Motierre: DC || Breton || Magicka Sorcerer || DPS || Level: 20
    Ragnar the Wulf: EP || Nord || Stamina Warden || DPS || Level: 30
    Ra'Rahku: AD || Khajiit || Stamina Nightblade || DPS [Bow/Bow] || Level: 15

Healers
    Sees-through-Hist: EP || Argonian || Magicka Warden || Healer/CC || CP 445
    Daedalus the Artificer: AD || Altmer || Magicka Templar || Healer || Level: 15
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    swippy wrote: »

Whiterun should exist in some form. the Skyforge and Jorrvaskr are definitely already there, and Dragonsreach is obviously the place where a castle would be built if the village has rulers yet. it'd be pretty cool to see Whiterun without walls.

Dragonsreach should already be there; recall that's where Numinex was held, and that was back in the First Era.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Dovahkiin804
    Dovahkiin804
    ✭✭
    Hopefully there be a sale on crowns soon need to get some more.
  • Kikke
    Kikke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh right... 3 dlcs.. wonder were I got the 4th from xD
    Cleared Trials:

• Raammzzaa
    Raammzzaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So I am just at level 28 and explored just about every place in eso

Funny, I’m CP516 and I feel like I’ve barely scratched the surface! ;)

• Number_51
    Number_51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zaria wrote: »

3 DLC and one chapter.
    Next is the werewolf dungeons, then probably murkmire followed by another dungeon dlc.
    Unlikely to be an argonian zone because of Murkmire, this has disapointed many argonian fans as they know they only get an dlc and years until zone.
    Options left are High rock, Skyrim or Elsweyr. https://game-maps.com/ESO/The-Elder-Scrolls-Online.asp
    My guess is high rock since I think they will save Skyrim as its an popular area who can be wort saving.

High Rock is pretty much 100% covered already I think (along with Valenwood and now Summerset). There is still a large chunk of Hammerfell that hasn't been covered, including the cities of Taneth and Rihad. We did have a delve in, or near, Teneth included with the Thieves Guild DLC, but I need more Hammerfell. Not necessarily right now, but at some point.
    Raraaku wrote: »
    Assuming Orsinium counts as a chapter, which I count and the time and cost of making it probably persuaded them to do business with the whole "chapter" dlc, and assuming they are following a cycle... I believe the next chapter will be within the Daggerfall Covenant.

I also would not be surprised at all if the chapter just so happens to take place within, or near, the same geographical area that TES6 will take place. It would be a great marketing opportunity for both ESO as well as maintaining the hype train of the next game before more is revealed at E3 in 2019.

My guess is pretty much the same in regards to the next chapter being in DC territory. Not including Craglorn we had Wrothgar in DC, Vvardenfell in EP, and now Summerset in AD. Time to go back to DC.

There are large portions of Skyrim, most of both Elsweyr and Black Marsh, and even the sizable east coast of Morrowind open as well. I suppose western Skyrim (Falkreath, Whiterun Hold, Hjaalmarch, and Haafingar) could be next and maybe even considered neutral territory as it's ruled as a separate kingdom by Jarl Svartr (or likely his heirs) of Solitude. Winterhold and The Pale I believe still fall under Jorunn's rule.

Edited by Number_51 on July 16, 2018 5:03PM
  • SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭

3 DLC and one chapter.

High Rock is completely filled out. The only DC zone we're missing is Hammerfell. Also, there's likely no way to turn skyrim into 2 chapters or even 2 dlcs. At this point in time, skyrim was divided into eastern and western skyrim. The East joined the Pact, and the West is unexplorable at the moment. Id say the next chapter is either Hammerfell or Cyrodiil. Places that are big enough for dlcs but not chapters are Elsweyr, the rest of Black Marsh (we'll see how big Murkmire is), the east coast of Morrowind, the west of Skyrim, and i think the southeastern part of Cyrodiil.

Not to mention there are several islands we haven't explored either like Solstheim, or the lesser known like Roscrea, Yneslea, Esroniet to name a few.
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
    Veric Blackwood - Breton Magsorc DC
    Xhiak-Qua'cthurus - Argonian Frost Warden EP
    Kujata-qa - Khajiit Magplar AD
    Suunleth-dar - Khajiit Stamblade AD
    Teldryn Antharys - Dunmer Flame DK EP
    Strikes-With-Venom - Argonian Poison DK EP
    Rur'san-ra - Khajiit WW Stamsorc AD
    Ilianos Solinar - Altmer Stamplar AD
    Iscah Silver-Heart - Reachman Magden DC
  • Dovahkiin804
    Dovahkiin804
    ✭✭
    I just lost everything the harborage quest is so buggy I had to start a whole new character. I can't do anything else. Update seems fixed it's self
    Edited by Dovahkiin804 on July 16, 2018 5:53PM
  • Sicardus
    Sicardus
    ✭✭✭

3 DLC and one chapter.

High Rock is completely filled out. The only DC zone we're missing is Hammerfell. Also, there's likely no way to turn skyrim into 2 chapters or even 2 dlcs. At this point in time, skyrim was divided into eastern and western skyrim. The East joined the Pact, and the West is unexplorable at the moment. Id say the next chapter is either Hammerfell or Cyrodiil. Places that are big enough for dlcs but not chapters are Elsweyr, the rest of Black Marsh (we'll see how big Murkmire is), the east coast of Morrowind, the west of Skyrim, and i think the southeastern part of Cyrodiil.

Not to mention there are several islands we haven't explored either like Solstheim, or the lesser known like Roscrea, Yneslea, Esroniet to name a few.

Elsweyr is big enough to be a chapter. Same with Argonia even after Murkmire. Hammerfell would be an ambitious chapter but obviously they would finish the whole area off. The Telvani coast is another area we are also missing.
  • SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sicardus wrote: »

3 DLC and one chapter.

Elsweyr is big enough to be a chapter. Same with Argonia even after Murkmire. Hammerfell would be an ambitious chapter but obviously they would finish the whole area off. The Telvani coast is another area we are also missing.

Yeah after looking at the map, i realized how big each province was, and they're much bigger than i thought. Most places could be chapters, but i guess we'll see.
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
    Veric Blackwood - Breton Magsorc DC
    Xhiak-Qua'cthurus - Argonian Frost Warden EP
    Kujata-qa - Khajiit Magplar AD
    Suunleth-dar - Khajiit Stamblade AD
    Teldryn Antharys - Dunmer Flame DK EP
    Strikes-With-Venom - Argonian Poison DK EP
    Rur'san-ra - Khajiit WW Stamsorc AD
    Ilianos Solinar - Altmer Stamplar AD
    Iscah Silver-Heart - Reachman Magden DC
  • Dovahkiin804
    Dovahkiin804
    ✭✭
    I hope this game will last me till elder scrolls 6 since it was teased at e3 but it be for next gen consoles slated for 2020 so it will look amazing
This discussion has been closed.