The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Grothdarr and Elf Bane

generalmyrick
generalmyrick
✭✭✭✭✭
Does Elf Bane increase Grothdarr?

I couldn't find a recent thread on this, thanks for any help!
"The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing the choice between:

Knowledge, freedom, uncertainty and the brutal truths of reality (red pill)
Security, happiness, beauty, and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill)"

Insight to Agree to Awesome Ratio = 1:6.04:2.76 as of 1/25/2019

Compared to people that I've ignored = I am 18% more insightful, 20% less agreeable, and 88% more awesome.
  • Yubarius
    Yubarius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hmm, I know that elf bane affects Zaan so I cant see why it wouldn't work for Grothdarr.
    • Yubarius - Magicka NB - Flawless Conqueror
    • YubariusX - Magicka Warden - Flawless Conqueror
    • Lord Yubarius - Stamina Sorc - Stormproof - Centurion
    • 'Rubick the Grand Magus - Magicka Sorc
    • Fair Child Tank - Stamina DK
    • Jaruko - Magicka Templar
    • Selthyn Bavailo - Mag DK
    • Bandit-The-Great - Stam Temp

• Springt-Über-Zwerge
    Springt-Über-Zwerge
    ✭✭✭✭
    Atm it doesnt but it will with the next dlc
    PC,EU, EP
    Der-über-Zwerge-springt (Argonian, Magplar), Surtur Velothi (Dunmer, Magdk), Jaqene H'ghar (Imperial, Stamblade), Puppyslayer (Orc, Stamdk), Dagoth Era (Dunmer, Magblade), Æthmon Trevas (Altmer, Magsorc), Der-Zuletzt-Lacht (Argonian, Magden), Sir-Lanzeflott (Redguard, Stamplar)
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, it's going to, even though it shouldn't.

It's going to be another bug turned 'feature.'
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Springt-Über-Zwerge
    Springt-Über-Zwerge
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like the change more interaction between sets and its not like grothdarr is too op
    PC,EU, EP
    Der-über-Zwerge-springt (Argonian, Magplar), Surtur Velothi (Dunmer, Magdk), Jaqene H'ghar (Imperial, Stamblade), Puppyslayer (Orc, Stamdk), Dagoth Era (Dunmer, Magblade), Æthmon Trevas (Altmer, Magsorc), Der-Zuletzt-Lacht (Argonian, Magden), Sir-Lanzeflott (Redguard, Stamplar)
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, it's going to, even though it shouldn't.

It's going to be another bug turned 'feature.'
    I like the change more interaction between sets and its not like grothdarr is too op

More interaction between sets actually is very interesting, more build diversity and for me like a new toy to play with till I go for the next one.

Really wish to see more sets like this in the future.