The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for PVP mentor / teacher (PC-NA)

Left4Daud
Left4Daud
✭✭✭✭✭
A bit of a weird request but I'm looking for a player on PC NA that might be interested in mentoring and teaching me about all things PVP. I would like someone that could maybe help me theorycraft and put builds together for a wide range of classes and roles, and more general improvement as a player, as opposed to one specific spec.

Someone to duel me and offer feedback, help me learn playing small scale in Cyro (because currently I zerg or surf), or a battleground buddy are all things I would be interested in. I have 2 DC and 2 EP characters but all my other characters and my PVP main are AD. I admit I like playing the map but I realize there is a lot more to Cyrodiil than PVDoor and I want someone to help me get comfortable outside a large number group.

I just tried battlegrounds for the first time yesterday and had a lot of fun but I could definitely use some pointers. Same goes for non-cp and cp Cyrodiil, and dueling which I've never done.

Let me know if you have any questions or if you know a player or guild that fits what I am looking for and thanks for reading.