The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Werewolf Blood Rage Changes

Kilcosu
Kilcosu
✭✭✭
I'd like to start by stating that in the pts the changes for the Blood Rage passive are really nice! especially for pve wolves (all 3 of us.. >_>) thought I do understand some of the complaints against the changes I'm seeing on various different posts so i'd like to discuss something I thought of.

As it stands most if not all of the werewolf community can agree the brutal pounce morph goes absolutely unused compared to feral pounce and this might be a good opportunity to fix that, what i'm thinking is the secondary effect to the feral pounce morph (adds time when pouncing) could replace the Blood rage passive slot (adds time when taking, soon to be dealing damage)

now we have 2 pounce morphs that can be divided as such:
Feral pounce: adds time to the werewolf timer for dealing damage
Brutal pounce: adds time to the werewolf for taking damage

cool downs and time added can remain the same but now you have a desirable werewolf passive with adding time for pouncing and two pounce morphs that can allow players to choose how they want to deal with their werewolf timer

all in all a less divided werewolf community
  • Mr_Wolfe
    Mr_Wolfe
    ✭✭✭
    That's actually a pretty cool idea! I'd definitely like it if they put the current version of Bloodrage on one and the new version on the other.