The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Guild Origins (Tell us your story/lore)

Chrysa1is
Chrysa1is
✭✭✭✭✭
Tell us the origins and/or lore of your guild.

- Why was your guild founded?
- What is your guild's purpose?
- Where could you find them?
- What ranks and system do you have implemented?
- Rules?
- Is your guild and it's members for good or evil? Or somewhere in between?
- What would others say about or how would they describe your guild?
- Does your guild have enemies?
- Add more information.

My guild is the Watchdogs. Here are our origins. I hope you enjoy the read.

The Watchdogs were not founded for any specific purpose; only that it is the purpose of a wolf to be part of a pack, and be as one. The Watchdogs are a werewolf guild, a pack, who devote themselves to defending their territory (Keeps, Forts and other Strongholds) against any who dare to enter. As the pack moves, so does their territory. Becoming a wolf was a choice, and the Crest of the Wolf on the guild tabbard symbolises the pact made with the wolf.

The Watchdogs can be found mainly in the Daggerfall, Glenumbra, as most of them are in the Daggerfall Covenant Alliance. Their guildhall is located at the Forsaken Stronghold, although the scent of the winds of the Hunter's Glade calls them to change home once they find it.

Watchdog ranks consist of (from lowest to highest:
- Initiate
- Watchdog
- Pack Leader
- Alpha
Any new member who has not yet been bitten, remains an initiate until a bite becomes available to become a Watchdog. There is only one Pack Leader, they act as the 2nd in command while the Alpha is absent. Once every week, Watchdogs can challenge the current Pack Leader for the title and its perks. Only the strongest wolf becomes the Pack Leader.

Curing the werewolf is seen as a betrayal to the pack and grants immediate exile from the pack. If however, exiles choose to become a werewolf again, the Watchdogs will welcome them once again.

Watchdogs are truly neutral. Anyone who is not a Watchdog is seen as an enemy, should they enter Watchdog territory. Others however, disagree and have their own opinions. The people of Tamriel know that entering Watchdog territory is a death sentence, but, nobody knows when they move or where they go once they have moved, and nobody wants to be their enemy. The discovered remains of mutilated animals and especially people are left alone, to warn other adventurers of the area potentially being owned by the Watchdogs. Wolf hunters try, but fail to bring trophies of wolves and Watchdogs back to bathe in riches given by those who set bounties on them, as they forget that the Watchdogs ensure that those who enter their territory are hunted down and evicerated; for unless they are a member of the pack, they are prey, and they shall wail in the jaws of the Watchdogs.

Thankyou for taking the time to read. I hope you enjoyed. As the story mentions, the Watchdogs are looking for new pups to join the pack. Should you be interested in joining, message me (Chrysa1is) via xbox one and request. We are XB1 EU Server.

Now i want to listen to your stories! Please share below.

Edited by Chrysa1is on July 15, 2018 8:04AM