The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is anyone willing to help me get the Dro-m'Athra skin? PC NA

Pajor
Pajor
✭✭✭✭
Help complete Veteran Maw of Lorkha trialj?
  • dodgehemi0
    dodgehemi0
    Soul Shriven
    I will
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great! I have been trying to get a group together for quite some time. Add me in game if the offer still stands

@Klasen
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do any guilds still sell vet trial carries? I used to see it advertised a lot in guild chat and in Rawl and Crag zones, but I haven't heard about it at all in like 2 years.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sell vet trial carries? No idea. Never heard of that. I will check the crag zone though. I'm cp 750 and follow a good dps build with the appropriate gear, don't really need to be carried, just need a decent group or anything who wants to group.