The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Animal Statues

Inhuman003
Inhuman003
✭✭✭✭✭
We need more animal statues especially more of a variety, if not animals for Monster Statues. By chance, they don't have to be all stone statues it would be nice to see some animal statues made out of wood as well.

Animal Statues 24 votes

Yes
100%
BleakravenWembleyOTGSharaleiBreelynCloudtraderArcirisDystopia2020LarianaGlaiceanaGuyNamedSeanRGvolterralonestarrangershadowwraith666LadyNalcaryaChrysa1isInhuman003TonyRockaroniStrifurNightfall12Prinseth 24 votes
No
0%
Other
0%
  • Cloudtrader
    Cloudtrader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    I have cat statues, bird statues, mythological statues, Barbas with is master, a rough looking wolf, a camel, lions, snakes... but yes, I want more, too! Rearing horses (with or without riders) is at the top of my list of animal statues I'd love to have.
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Yeah I was hoping more for a Owl statue made out of wood.
  • shadowwraith666
    shadowwraith666
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    how about metal ones as well?
    • Vicktor Bloodtail - L42 Argonian Magblade, Werewolf - EP
    • Xarxes - L31 Dunmer Sorc, Vampire - EP
    • Lichtspear - L21 Argonian Temp - EP
    • Rajka Fireclaw - L21 Khajit DK - AD

PS4 EU
    Spill some blood for me dear brother
    Vicente Valtiere, Dark Brotherhood, Oblivion
  • Dystopia2020
    Dystopia2020
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    Big golden Koi fish please, bookends if possible.
    Rabbits and frogs too please!
    Edited by Dystopia2020 on July 14, 2018 5:30PM
    Apotheosis Priori~ EP Altmer Vamplar
    Illumanatus Priori~ EP Altmer Mag Sorc
    Apostate Priori~ EP Altmer Mag DK
    Apostate De'Void~ (retired) AD Altmer crafter
    PC/ NA, Vivec
    This is the Spiral Skein. The tower is One. The strands are Eight. The lessons are Forever.
    "No really, I AM an Ayleid".
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    I would honestly love to see more dragon statues! I mean, I know we had that statue of Peryite, but I feel like, even though there aren't really dragons per se in ESO, we could at least have some more dragon-related furnishings. This includes statues!
  • RGvolterra
    RGvolterra
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    I’d love having proper dire size wolf statues and different kind of dragons :) other ESO related creatures would also be a Plus such as Gryphons...