Would Nereid work in a Dungeons & Trials Ideas?

Inhuman003
Inhuman003
✭✭✭✭✭
The Nereid have never been a boss in Dungeons & Trials so far. But we have seen Nereid as a World Boss in Morrowind location called Shipwreck Cove. Shipwreck Cove fight has a very nice water boss fight mechanic style to it. And to be honest I would love to see that type of water fight mechanic in a Dungeons & Trials.
abdd2db45305ae7c2eebdd14e2e4cb.jpg
Nereid water abilities are pretty interesting I'm wondering if there's any more water magic that could be added to Nereid in a Dungeons & Trials on Hard Mode ideas?
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The last boss in Shada's Tear is a Nereid and if your group DPS is low (the first time I did it at a very low level with low level group-mates) the fight can be difficult. Now I can dps her down before anything even happens but you might wana check that fight out if Nereids interest you.
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the quest in arx corinium that involves helping three of them.could be cool to fight the three sisters in an arx pt. 2
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a quest in the base game you have to fight one, I just can't remember the quest name to it.
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is the quest you're thinking of in Bangkorai, north of Evermore? In that one you can either fight or side with a nereid. I think there's a WB in northern Rivenspire also.
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't forget the World Boss Nereid near Elden root and the sisters world boss in Reapers March
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's the thing we always have Nereid's as World Bosses or Quest but never in Dungeons or Trials why?
  • Cryptical
    Cryptical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Corrupted Leimenid, a disease/poison nereid, is part of the giant matriarch boss fight in scalecaller.
    Xbox NA
  • Cryptical
    Cryptical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then there is Tidewrack, the geyser boss. He's an interesting fight.
    Xbox NA
  • Unit117
    Unit117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish they were a playable race honestly. I love them so much
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unit117 wrote: »
    I wish they were a playable race honestly. I love them so much

Haha would be nice but it can be a friendly NPC
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to see Nereid flood the dungeon or trial with water and you have to stand on a rock to survive. If you don't get on the Rock in time you automatically die by whirlpool damage pulling you in.
  • Shezzarrine
    Shezzarrine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cryptical wrote: »
    The Corrupted Leimenid, a disease/poison nereid, is part of the giant matriarch boss fight in scalecaller.

And the final boss fight in HM
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, ZoS for putting the Nereid in Depths of Malatar as an dungeon boss. :)