The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

motife

wolfie010
wolfie010
Soul Shriven
i got a pyandonean dagger but i have no idea how i can craft it or how those styles work at all
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Read the chapter and then you learn it. As for making it, you have two choices:

1. Go to a crafting station, blacksmith in this case, and make it. You will need a Style Mat or a Mimic Stone and metal appropriate to your level. Also may need some skill investments in blacksmithing depending on your level.
    2. Go to an Outfit station and you can choose this as a skin for your Daggers. This will cost you gold, but you need no crafting mats or skills to use the Outfit Station.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"