The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Crown Sale in 2018?

Skillasaurus88
Skillasaurus88
✭✭✭
Any news from anywhere regarding a crown sale? The last one I remember was 40% off around the time of 2017 Midyear Mayham?
I main a MagSorc DPS. Over 2500 hours played and counting! Feel free to ask me anything. -Rick
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We had one this year, but it wasn't the sale level we have been used to.

Hopefully we get a new one soon with the discounts we've come to expect.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Skillasaurus88
    Skillasaurus88
    ✭✭✭
    @Turelus I forgot about the 20% off w/ raised prices across the board sale

Edit: posts keep getting cut off when I hit post. Weird.

The main argument was 10,000 Colossal Grotto sales is less profit than 30,000 sales w/ a crown sale. Maybe theres more to it?
    Edited by Skillasaurus88 on July 13, 2018 2:57PM
    I main a MagSorc DPS. Over 2500 hours played and counting! Feel free to ask me anything. -Rick
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I will not be purchasing crowns until we get our pre-nerf sale prices back. My ESO plus crowns will have to sustain me.

Edit: I would encourage everyone else to do the same. Y'all know if we stopped buying crowns the prices would drop...
    Edited by Apache_Kid on July 13, 2018 2:58PM
  • Skillasaurus88
    Skillasaurus88
    ✭✭✭
    @Apache_Kid Agreed 100%. Its a damn shame too, because these limited time houses are so great!
  • Blutengel
    Blutengel
    ✭✭✭
    I'm saving up in hopes we get one of at least 40% in August.
    Time for reckless audacity and derring-do!~
    Crow-Friend Warden
    Najara the Crusader Templar
    Thomasin the Witch Necro
    R.I.P Vet ranks...
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Apache_Kid Agreed 100%. Its a damn shame too, because these limited time houses are so great!

Meh they are so big you can't even fill them with the measly 700 object limit. What good is a nice looking home if you cant decorate it how you want? Most people I know that have these big homes have to board off areas of them just to get the parts they have looking nice. The nicest and most well-decorated homes are the ones that limit their space.
  • Lake
    Lake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look at the historical crown pack price history (Steam data). Don't expect a sale soon.

jvfy6wV.png