Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

What are some good places to pickpocket people?

Tasear
Tasear
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Working on some character achievements, so would appreciate some advice. Thanks
  • Anotherone773
    Anotherone773
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    In vivec city ( crafting area not the cantons) there are 8-10 people that are easy to pick. 4 of those are on two different sets of the scaffold above the crafting area.

I use to pick quite a bit in Vulkels guard. The guards that patrol the docks are pretty easy to avoid. you can also pick a few people along the beach running up the beach from the writ turn in/dock , snagging those two at the end of the sea wall out on the point, and then up around by the fighters guild. You get 5 or 6 targets beach combing their. and 3 on the opposite of the docks plus all the ones in the dock area.

There are quite a few people in both Anvil and Abah's landing that are pretty easy picks. Docks in general tend to be a good place to pick.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for assistance!
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I used to do a rotation in/around the bank in Vulkhel Guard in Auridon but I finished up my black market mogul pick-pocketing in Vivec City so I could get motifs to sell while I did it. Makes it feel a bit more rewarding. Although it seems that once you get a motif from pickpocket there is a 30 minute or so cool-down til you can get another. Typically I would pickpocket til i got a motif then come back later when I was bored or had nothing else to do. Also I found a lot of luck in vivec city moving from the crafting area and then to the cantons. The middle level of both cantons on the sides have plenty of people to pick/kill.
    Edited by Apache_Kid on July 13, 2018 4:05PM