The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

So just crashed 10 times in the last 30 mins.....

Unfadingsilence
Unfadingsilence
✭✭✭✭✭
So like the title says I'm currently playing on Xbox NA in wonderful cyrodiil in vivec and I have crashed 10 times in the last 30 mins. So what is the official date for the fix?? I been seeing post saying next week, and also post saying 2 more weeks. So does anyone actually know?? TY
  • Jailbirdy
    Jailbirdy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I think it should be next week, but maybe they are posting another 2 weeks since other hotfix's have made it worse.

I remember the 2 page posting from ZOS on ALL the game fixes that would come with Summerset. I guess they forgot to post the 10 pages of things it would break....

Disclaimer: The statements and information from this account are for entertainment & informational purposes only. Any interpretation, implied or otherwise does not constitute negligence on any part of this forum posting.
  • generalmyrick
    generalmyrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So like the title says I'm currently playing on Xbox NA in wonderful cyrodiil in vivec and I have crashed 10 times in the last 30 mins. So what is the official date for the fix?? I been seeing post saying next week, and also post saying 2 more weeks. So does anyone actually know?? TY

in ps4 i've, and a lot of my guildies, have been just going to the sewers. zero freezes, lots of ap and you get tel var too! win win win!
    "The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing the choice between:

Knowledge, freedom, uncertainty and the brutal truths of reality (red pill)
    Security, happiness, beauty, and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill)"

Insight to Agree to Awesome Ratio = 1:6.04:2.76 as of 1/25/2019

Compared to people that I've ignored = I am 18% more insightful, 20% less agreeable, and 88% more awesome.
  • PlagueSD
    PlagueSD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So like the title says I'm currently playing on Xbox

I think I found your problem. I have no issues on PC.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bro, I literally uninstalled because Xbox is unplayable in cyro. I’ve haven’t had ESO uninstalled on PC and Xbox since it launched, that’s how bad it is
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PlagueSD wrote: »
    So like the title says I'm currently playing on Xbox

I think I found your problem. I have no issues on PC.

Ik I might just make the move back to PC pretty soon tbh