The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Filleting Fish ---> Secondary Activity?

generalmyrick
generalmyrick
✭✭✭✭✭
What do you all do when you're filleting 1800 fish with one hand? i mean...keep it pg!

but seriously, what do you do while filleting fish?
"The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing the choice between:

Knowledge, freedom, uncertainty and the brutal truths of reality (red pill)
Security, happiness, beauty, and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill)"

Insight to Agree to Awesome Ratio = 1:6.04:2.76 as of 1/25/2019

Compared to people that I've ignored = I am 18% more insightful, 20% less agreeable, and 88% more awesome.
  • Tarukmockto
    Tarukmockto
    ✭✭✭
    on PC I use the filet add-on. while it's running, I go make a sandwich or something!
    NA - DC - DK - PC
  • TheGr8David
    TheGr8David
    ✭✭✭
    I use Votan's Fish Fillet add-on for PC. While that's running, I'll surf the internet, watch Youtube/Twitch, or have verbally aggressive arguments discussions with friends about the ins-and-outs of Altmer social hierarchy, Velothi values, or whether or not Overlord season 3 is going to be any good.
    PC-NA-EP

Argonian - StamDK - Tank - Leaves-Friends-Dead
    Orc - DK - Crafter - Burker

I saw the "I" yo! CHIM me baby!
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Console :(
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    First of all, I don't wait until I have 1800 fish to fillet them. When I do fillet my fish, though, I watch TV or listen to music while playing with my cat (get your mind out of the gutter!) lol
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • strangeradnd
    strangeradnd
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm on console so I would never wait that long. I always stop at around 200 so it only kills a few minutes instead of half an hour.
  • Anotherone773
    Anotherone773
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I use the add on and i fillet after i get done fishing so usually have a quarter stack or less to do at a time.
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I usually filet fish while I'm waiting for dolmens to drop or bosses to respawn. I also don't wait until I have that many :)
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Read the forums.
  • AdamskiAlders
    AdamskiAlders
    ✭✭✭
    When I did 1500+ a couple of weeks back I ended up reading the forums, watching YouTube vids and checking out the new releases in my White Dwarf. It took absolutely forever for me on Xbox. I keep promising myself I'll never let the stack of fish get quite so bad again but I know I'll fail and break that promise next time I go on a fishing binge in Orsinium or Summerset.
  • Gamertaglemieux
    Gamertaglemieux
    ✭✭✭
    When I did 1500+ a couple of weeks back I ended up reading the forums, watching YouTube vids and checking out the new releases in my White Dwarf. It took absolutely forever for me on Xbox. I keep promising myself I'll never let the stack of fish get quite so bad again but I know I'll fail and break that promise next time I go on a fishing binge in Orsinium or Summerset.

Does orsinium and summerset have lot fishing spots?
    Queen Ayrenn build that wall around Summerset.

Make Shimmerene great again!
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I live in a very small 1 bedroom house ... So I usually do things like cooking, cleaning and bathroom shenanigans... Not all at the same time