The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Update to Enchanting master writs using Hakeijo

kringled_1
kringled_1
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
While I've seen a few posts mentioning the update in value for provisioning master writs that use perfect roe, I haven't seen this mentioned before. Before Summerset, hakeijo writs were yielding ~13 vouchers and seen as not worth it. I got one today, for 36 vouchers, which is much more reasonable.
  • Ri_Khan
    Ri_Khan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got one earlier for 14 :|

Also, got two writs for the crown store motifs this week as well.
    Edited by Ri_Khan on July 12, 2018 7:44PM
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does that 36 voucher writ call for a gold-quality glyph or purple? The purple Hakeijo master writs were offering 12-13 vouchers and the gold ones offered closer to 40 (don't remember exactly how much, not seen one in many months).

@P2J2 Which crown store motifs? If you mean the 2 newest listings in the crown store Fang Lair and Scalecaller that's because they are not crown store only but can be earned in game now too.
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • eso_nya
    eso_nya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That wasnt updated.

Since master writs became a thing:

Epic v15 -> 12 vouchers (12 drops)
    Epic v16 -> 13 vouchers (10 drops)
    Legendary v15 -> 36 vouchers (5 drops; first on 2017-05-15)
    Legendary v16 -> 40 vouchers (2 drops; first on 2017-09-29)
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh. My mistake. Sorry all. This one is a legendary and I guess previous ones were epic. It's a bit surprising how much value that quality changes in this case given that hakeijo is far more of the expense than a kuta.
  • Ri_Khan
    Ri_Khan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tevalaur wrote: »
    @P2J2 Which crown store motifs? If you mean the 2 newest listings in the crown store Fang Lair and Scalecaller that's because they are not crown store only but can be earned in game now too.

Sorry, my mistake I meant the Summerset motifs, psyjic order and welkynar, worth a grand total of 14 vouchers. They're both a joy to collect I hear.

Hey just noticed your signature too, I'm a big fan of your crafting guides (and the Dead), thank you so much for all the help!!!
    Edited by Ri_Khan on July 12, 2018 8:27PM
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Psijic motif isn't bad if you do the geysers in Summerset (supposedly better if you have max rank in the psijic guild line).
    Welkynar isn't even obtainable currently.