Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Midyear Mayhem Announcement?

• JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I got great internet and a decent computer. I freeze sometimes. Occasionally the ground in front of me, the texture won’t load and I can’t move. I can cast abilities. I rezzed a guy once. I used someone’s meatbag beside me and killed someone. Another time, I was attacked and healed through it, but couldn’t move.

Last night I had random crashes left and right. Pc na. Ugh.
  • Numerikuu
    Numerikuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When the game and its servers are stable.
    Meaning never.
  • crjs1
    crjs1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m glad they holding off till they have improved performance and stability, seems sensible. Though midyear is getting further and further into the past so maybe a new name will be neeeded.. lol
  • rumple9
    rumple9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just "Mayhem" as it always is ....
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They don’t need stable servers. During mid year mayhem all three teams go to the alliance to their right and just circle the three back keeps taking them over and over all week, lol.