Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for an Aldmeri Dominion PvX guild

Imyself
Imyself
Soul Shriven
I've been playing on and off since launch, but have only joined trade guilds so far.

I'm looking for a guild that:
  • Has enough active members that I won't always have to pug dungeons (I don't mind pugging, just don't want to do it all the time)
  • Is doing some PvP (needs to be AD)
  • Is doing or is close to doing trials
  • Isn't hard core (my family and job come before the game)
  • Is inclusive and diverse with a good sense of humor. I'm totally fine with vulgar, drunk and crude, but not homophobia, racism, or misogyny
  • Is using Discord, and preferably has a website or some other means of coordinating and communicating outside the game

About my characters:
I have a DK tank, a Templar healer and a DPS sorcerer (all at CP 350 and reasonably well geared)
I consider myself an average player, but don't have a ton of experience with group dungeons, and haven't done any trials.
I would definitely benefit from a guild that could offer a little advise and guidance in those areas.

About me:
I'm an old dude with a dark sense of humor. I'm easy going and friendly, but I wouldn't be a good fit for a G rated guild with lots of children (I would be a bad influence :smile:)
I enjoy helping people, but not those that are just seeking a free ride.

If you know of a guild that might be a good fit, let me know. A link to website or forum post for the guild would be most appreciated.