The issues related to logging in to the European megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of July 16:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – July 16
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• PC/Mac: North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance – July 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance – July 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance – July 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
Adiitional crafting station requested yes
As an extension to the outfit and dye station systems perhaps could we also have a posing station?
Able to select emotes and poses and the like.
The jewellery station does not a bad job yes but Khajiit feels a greater ability to stare adoringly at your own face yes while pulling all manner of expressions would be a natural evolution of the outfit system and much enjoyed.
You may even find you have a better business in emotes if they can be used in this way.
Yours with such elegant paws
Such a pretty Khajiit
The Santie Claws College of Pocket Engineering - Tinget, Tinget, Illa Fixura Ducetur!
PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
- this week our stall is in Daggerfall - for all your shopping needs yes!