The issues related to logging in to the European megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of July 16:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – July 16
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• PC/Mac: North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance – July 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance – July 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance – July 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)

Adiitional crafting station requested yes

SantieClaws
SantieClaws
Community Ambassador
As an extension to the outfit and dye station systems perhaps could we also have a posing station?

Able to select emotes and poses and the like.

The jewellery station does not a bad job yes but Khajiit feels a greater ability to stare adoringly at your own face yes while pulling all manner of expressions would be a natural evolution of the outfit system and much enjoyed.

You may even find you have a better business in emotes if they can be used in this way.

Yours with such elegant paws
Santie Claws

42629949034_8a2abbfc6c_z.jpg
Such a pretty Khajiit
The Santie Claws College of Pocket Engineering - Tinget, Tinget, Illa Fixura Ducetur!

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

http://www.imperialtradingcompany.net/ - this week our stall is in Daggerfall - for all your shopping needs yes!

http://www.youtube.com/user/wenxue2222/videos
  • Ragged_Claw
    Ragged_Claw
    ✭✭✭✭
    A mirror would be awesome, so you could stand in front of it and pose and act out your favorite parts of the Investigator Vale novels. Embarassing if a friend walked in on you though...
  • Ghanima_Atreides
    Ghanima_Atreides
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would be nice! But not at a station. I would prefer a "pose mode" we could activate anywhere and rotate our character, pan the camera up and down, scroll in and out etc. while using emotes, for screenshotting purposes.
    [The Beauty of Tamriel] My collection of ESO screenshots

Show me a completely smooth operation and I'll show you someone who's covering mistakes. Real boats rock.