The issues related to logging in to the European megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of July 16:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – July 16
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• PC/Mac: North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance – July 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance – July 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance – July 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)

Please don't litter

DarkJester1
Littering makes baby jesus cry!!!

#Lootyourcorpses
  • shadowwraith666
    shadowwraith666
    ✭✭✭
    and #lootallnodes not just take the stuff you like, take everything in the node including the worms
    • Vicktor Bloodtail - L34 Argonian Magblade - EP
    • Xarxes - L24 Dunmer Sorc - EP
    • Lichtspear - L10 Argonian Temp - EP
    • Rajka Fireclaw - L18 Khajit DK - AD
    • Gharen Iceblade - L16 Altmer Warden - EP

PS4 EU
    Spill some blood for me dear brother
    Vicente Valtiere, Dark Brotherhood, Oblivion
  • jedtb16_ESO
    jedtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    and #lootallnodes not just take the stuff you like, take everything in the node including the worms

people are leaving worms???

where, i'll take them.
    pc eu eso+

paraphrasing soren kierkegaard.... when we look at the forum all we can do is laugh.
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should pick up the bodies, too. Kind of weird seeing these dead clones lying about.
    Jinxed Violynne on XBox One X grinding on NA.
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give me your worms~
    Toon list:
    PC NA:
    Chip Ahoy: Magicka Templar khajiit WW healer and crafter of metals, clothes, leather and wood
    Rose Scale: Magicka Nightblade argonian WW DPS and 'evil' toon (steals stuff from barrels)
    Snip Ahoy: Stamina Dragonknight khajiit WW tank
    Walks-Through-Corn: Magicka Templar argonian Vampire tank and also cooks food
    Snowy Kitten: Magicka Sorcerer khajiit WW healer and also makes glyphs
    Valerie Ahoy: Stamina Nightblade khajiit WW DPS/tank
    Mixes-With-Mud: Stamina Warden khajiit WW DPS and also mixes potions
    Tyrenan: Magicka Warden khajiit healer
    Always-Brings-Light: Magicka Dragonknight argonian WW DPS
    Howls-At-Moons: Stamina Warden argonian WW healer
    Giggles-At-Everything: Stamina Sorc argonian WW DPS
    Hugger-Of-Griffons: Stamina DK argonian WW poison focused DPS and ring/necklace crafter.

Wishlist from ZOS: Chestnut Unicorn mount and the Lilmothiit race, would definitely pay 10K crowns or even 20K crowns for it.

• DenMoria
    DenMoria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought "littering" was when an animal gave birth to multiples... I completely misread this thread!
    PSN: sonny062699 - No, seriously... Sorry No Seriously. No more serious from this little elf. You do have someplace I can sell all these breeches, yes?
  • shadowwraith666
    shadowwraith666
    ✭✭✭
    Violynne wrote: »
    They should pick up the bodies, too. Kind of weird seeing these dead clones lying about.

TES 3 had a remove corpse function, it was handy for destroying all the junk from your inventory/chosen house
    • Vicktor Bloodtail - L34 Argonian Magblade - EP
    • Xarxes - L24 Dunmer Sorc - EP
    • Lichtspear - L10 Argonian Temp - EP
    • Rajka Fireclaw - L18 Khajit DK - AD
    • Gharen Iceblade - L16 Altmer Warden - EP

PS4 EU
    Spill some blood for me dear brother
    Vicente Valtiere, Dark Brotherhood, Oblivion