Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

PTS keeps crashing during log in

Aquanova
Aquanova
✭✭✭✭✭
As the title says, I and some others can't even get to the character select screen. I've updated windows, graphics drivers and did repaired multiple times.

Anyone else having this happen? I've only seen a handful of people with this issue other than myself.
NA/PC
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Aquanova

Are you getting any specific error message along with the PTS crash?

If you've not done so, please try reinstalling the PTS client if repairing hasn't resolved the crash.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Aquanova
    Aquanova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE no error message, I just get a crash report but I will try reinstalling the PTS client and see if it works.
    NA/PC
  • Aquanova
    Aquanova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE , Uninstalled and reinstalled the PTS client and got the same thing, crash report pops up several seconds after attempting to log into character select.
    Edited by Aquanova on July 11, 2018 11:26PM
    NA/PC
  • Bassist0831
    Bassist0831
    Soul Shriven
    My girlfriend's having the same issue. She updated gfx drivers, updated windows, and it goes to a black screen a few seconds after putting in her login information. Then it crashes after a few minutes. She logged into the NA Megaserver just fine, logged out, switched to PTS, and had the same issue. She's also repaired and reinstalled, neither of which worked.
  • Aquanova
    Aquanova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Bassist0831 I read on another post about this issue in the pts section that ZOS figured out what's going on and has a fix in the works so hopefully this will be resolved soon.
    NA/PC
  • ariloum
    ariloum
    Soul Shriven
    Still crashing (update 19 v4.1.1), tried to repair/reinstall/delete all files under eso pts at documents.
    Can't login to pts for 3-4 weeks. Crashing right before characters list gonna popup.