The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

East Empire Company - A Crafting Community and Resource

InvalidArg
InvalidArg
Soul Shriven
East Empire Company is a growing Crafting Guild looking for new members at any and all levels of crafting! We offer a guild bank full of recipes, motifs and blueprints, helpful membership for gathering your traits to research, a vault of raw materials for approved crafters, and community oriented events such as dungeon runs, power-leveling our crafting skills, material gathering, skyshard hunting, raffles, and more!

We have an ambitious goal to be Tamriel's first choice in crafting custom gear and consumables of all professions. Some of these goals include advertising our services to any and all players who need custom crafted gear, developing a flat-rate buy/sell system for raw materials to our members, and daily/weekly events to boost your crafting prowess and earn some gold.

We have a huge guild hall available to all of our members, and we're actively working on filling this with crafting stations for every profession and crafting set. While we don't have a consistent public guild trader yet, this is in our sights!

Come join us for this exciting venture, or let us know if you want a custom crafted gear piece or set! We use Discord for most of our communication, which can be found HERE. For buyers and traders, all you need to do is hop into our discord and let us know what you need!
Edited by InvalidArg on July 11, 2018 3:30PM
  • Lifsteinn
    Lifsteinn
    ✭✭✭
    Hello, I would like an invite please.

@Lifsteinn

Thanks.
  • InvalidArg
    InvalidArg
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks Lifsteinn! I tried to send you an invite but it looks like you're already in 5 guilds. Let me know when you can leave one of them to join ours.

Thanks!
    Edited by InvalidArg on July 15, 2018 9:42PM
  • ExsiliumTrinity
    ExsiliumTrinity
    Soul Shriven
    We have Prizes this time around!!!! So say goodbye to your gold :wink: There will be 5 winners! 1 Grand Prize Winner, and 4 Runner ups. Check out #raffle-prizes for the list!

Current raffle is ongoing from July 8th to July 22th - tickets can be sent to ExsiliumTrinity and InvalidArg in game! Raffle Tickets Cost will be 1,000g.

Currently at 136,000g !!!! More items will be added Over the course of the raffle!!! Next goal is 250,000g! , but those prizes will be a surprise ;). Thank You all so much!!!!

Picture of this Raffles Lot Prizes: https://imgur.com/gallery/W3BfIH6
    Edited by ExsiliumTrinity on July 16, 2018 5:38PM
  • InvalidArg
    InvalidArg
    Soul Shriven
    Raffle ends in two days for anyone interested in hopping in!
  • ThoraldGM
    ThoraldGM
    ✭✭✭
    Invite plz @ThoraldGM ... provisioner 50, recently completed my first master writ (a great feast). Might do alchemy next because YouTube says it's quick, but my real goal is to craft furniture.
  • ExsiliumTrinity
    ExsiliumTrinity
    Soul Shriven
    ThoraldGM wrote: »
    Invite plz @ThoraldGM ... provisioner 50, recently completed my first master writ (a great feast). Might do alchemy next because YouTube says it's quick, but my real goal is to craft furniture.

Use the HERE link to come into our discord and we can take care of everything there when you finish reading the rules etc.
  • InvalidArg
    InvalidArg
    Soul Shriven
    Proud to announce that we're formally working on a Guild Hall for all members! Long term goals include crafting stations of every set that's craftable =)
  • B1gT3x
    B1gT3x
    Soul Shriven
    I would be interested in joining. Name is Lindiin in game.

Pretty new to to the game =)
  • ExsiliumTrinity
    ExsiliumTrinity
    Soul Shriven
    B1gT3x wrote: »
    I would be interested in joining. Name is Lindiin in game.

Pretty new to to the game =)

Invite sent ingame, make sure to join our discord for the full guild experience. Its where we handle events and crafting requests

Just follow the link in the first post.
  • nordic_girl
    nordic_girl
    Soul Shriven
    Interested! :)

@nordic_girl
  • ExsiliumTrinity
    ExsiliumTrinity
    Soul Shriven
    Interested! :)

@nordic_girl

Sent ingame invite. plus us the link in the original post to join our discord! its where all the magic happens.
  • Kannico
    Kannico
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love an invite if they're still open. @Kannico
  • ExsiliumTrinity
    ExsiliumTrinity
    Soul Shriven
    Kannico wrote: »
    I'd love an invite if they're still open. @Kannico

please join our discord server here for the full experience that includes: craft requests, events, etc... https://discord.gg/24Rp3tj
    Sent ingame invite.
    Edited by ExsiliumTrinity on September 16, 2018 7:01PM
  • ZEE88
    ZEE88
    Soul Shriven
    We are still recruiting actively!! Currently we have an item raffle with great prizes ending on the 19th with each ticket costing 1000g. Also an ongoing writ raffle to help us get attunable crafting stations for the guild hall.

New this week in the guild hall is a dedicated dueling area with our first DPS dummy.
    Edited by ZEE88 on August 16, 2018 2:19PM
  • ThoraldGM
    ThoraldGM
    ✭✭✭
    Wow. Hasn't been a month yet and I feel like I've been here forever. Active Discord. Weekly events. Great guild.

Also I've leveled every craft (except Enchanting & Jewelry) to 50 since I joined, thanks to guild advice and resources.
    Edited by ThoraldGM on August 16, 2018 4:06PM
  • bazooka2016
    Are there mandatory dues? I don't play all the time. I will be fair and make sure I withdraw and deposit on an equal or better ratio. My gamer tag is bazooka2016 .....Thanks!
  • ExsiliumTrinity
    ExsiliumTrinity
    Soul Shriven
    Are there mandatory dues? I don't play all the time. I will be fair and make sure I withdraw and deposit on an equal or better ratio. My gamer tag is bazooka2016 .....Thanks!

Hey, There are no Dues at all. But judging from your use of "Gamertag" Sounds like you on Console. We are a PC-NA Guild. If i am wrong let me know and i will send you an invite.
  • bazooka2016
    Thanks for your reply, yes bazooka2016 is my user name on eso/pc..player character name is AwfulKitty
  • Tyriwan
    Tyriwan
    Soul Shriven
    I’d like an invite @tosimmon12
    Edited by Tyriwan on September 11, 2018 1:32AM
  • ExsiliumTrinity
    ExsiliumTrinity
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for your reply, yes bazooka2016 is my user name on eso/pc..player character name is AwfulKitty

https://discordapp.com/invite/xac33w9 use this link to join our discord
  • ExsiliumTrinity
    ExsiliumTrinity
    Soul Shriven
    Tyriwan wrote: »
    I’d like an invite @tosimmon12

use this link to join our discord to go from there https://discord.gg/24Rp3tj
    Edited by ExsiliumTrinity on September 16, 2018 7:00PM
  • jeneve178
    jeneve178
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I wrote on another thread, but this one is newer. Would love an invite please! @jeneve178
  • ExsiliumTrinity
    ExsiliumTrinity
    Soul Shriven
    jeneve178 wrote: »
    Hi, I wrote on another thread, but this one is newer. Would love an invite please! @jeneve178

use this link to join our guild discord. the guild discord is how we handle all the guild affairs etc... https://discord.gg/24Rp3tj this a PC NA ESO guild just make sure you know :) When you join, just follow the directions and read the rules. we will get you in the full guild really fast.