Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Technical question about VIP event and logging

Minyassa
Minyassa
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
They've said that you have to log completely out of the game to have your login count for a new day in this VIP event, but I have a question about servers. Since I play on both NA and EU servers, does this mean that I need to log into EU, then all the way out to quitting the game, and then restart the client to log into NA? Or can I log into EU, log out, back up, log into NA, and have that count?
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What they are saying is that your account is added to the reward table list for that day during the process of logging out, when the system reconciles all of the junk info about your inventory and currencies and all of that.

I think they set it up this way because people will literally rubber band their controller and try to stay online for a week while running in circles. Making a player log out forced a manual event that is hard to fake.

I don't think you need to restart the client. You just need to get into characters on both servers, then let the system log out of that character and to the character menu before flipping servers. This will put both accounts onto the list.
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you, @davey1107 !