Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Becoming master crafter.

WickidMexican
WickidMexican
✭✭✭
Im trying to make my main tank a crafter as well. Ive been learning traits and pages here and there. Is there any way to look up whats everyone selling on ps4 na server? That way i can start tracking down motifs at the cheapest i can buy them at?
  • TheCyberDruid
    TheCyberDruid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • WickidMexican
    WickidMexican
    ✭✭✭
    Its got everything from every guild store. Wow this beats going store to store. Thanks!
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not everyone participates in uploading data to the TTC website, @WickidMexican ... so you're probably not going to find the best deal using TTC as your sole means of information.

Especially on console where data is sporadic at best.

Since you're not looking for one specific motif, your options are a bit brighter ... just be aware of the limitations (including prices that aren't real time).
  • WickidMexican
    WickidMexican
    ✭✭✭
    Yea i noticed after using it to look up a robust target dummy. On the ttc it said none available but when i was looking around i saw a few on sale.
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Look around for a good player guild. I don't know about the console players, but in two of my guilds, crafters [I'm one of them] will make research items [except nirnhoned] for free for guildmates. Nirnhoned I won't make free because the rng gremlins in craglorn don't like me apparently, so I don't have dozens of nirncrux on hand.
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Should have pointed out, I don't charge for the crafting for guildmates; they just have to give me the nirncrux. [or cp160 gear for that matter; give me the mats and I'll make your gear]
  • lientier
    lientier
    ✭✭✭✭
    well on PC EU I relied a lot on TTC. It load up every entrance a user of TTC sees. so not only what I sell. Also when I hunted down the last motives for my achievement I rarely (actually never) saw any of the motives cheeper than the ones listed in TTC (mostly the cheapest were gone already) and I looked all over tamriel in the main trading hubs
    PC-EU @lientier