The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Riding effects toggle (in response to Hollowjack data mining)

SickleCider
SickleCider
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭

I really love the idea of rider effects going forward. I think it's really creative! That being said, I hope it's something you can toggle, along with the speed, stamina and carry capacity upgrade visuals. I think it's a must feature! If you put an option for that in the menu, you have a hard sell on me.
✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Strifur
    Strifur
    ✭✭
    So if I place this horse/mount in my house, I'm assuming it is just the animal then?
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed, I like the mounts because they look like they are not to flashy and would like a toggle esp after the season is over
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Man i just would like the mounts without the silly headless guys riding it...
  • ForsakenSin
    ForsakenSin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yhea but imagine all of the pick up lines !

" I'm head over heels for you"
    " Are you headed my way ? "
    "You must be tired because you've been running through my head all night"
    "Have you seen my head its quiet big you can't miss it"
    "My head needs two hands to be held"
    "When I saw you from across the room, my head hit the floor"
    " I have a really dirty mind i have to get my head out of the gutter... no seriously my head is over there in the gutter"

"By many i am seen as hero...as a savior of the Tamriel i will not stop until every Daedra every evil there is in Tamriel is vanquish by my hands..
    However i do this for my own purpose to gain trust of mortals to worship me and to eliminate my competition i will not bend my knee to lead your army to serve you Molag Bal , i will simply just take it from you.."--- Forsaken Sin( Magica Sorc)

Arise From Darkness Forsaken SIn
    "You have been a loyal High Elf Magica Sorc
    Conjure of Darkness, Master of Magic
    Killer of Molag Bal and Savior of Ebonheart Pact
    Until Dark Brotherhood killed you...
    but now..NOW its time to Arise From Darkness once again..."

• HappyLittleTree
    HappyLittleTree
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really like the mounts but yeah i agree the rider should be a toggle
    Thuu chakkuth lod Hajhiit c’oo? Hajhiit gortsuquth gorihuth thuu gooluthduj thdeitoluu!

XBox-EU
  • Yigrok
    Yigrok
    ✭✭✭
    The mounts themselves are too plain to be worthy of Apex and Radiant Apex status. This being said, they needed to add something *extra* and *flashy*, otherwise they wouldn't justify the really low drop rate for some bland normal mounts. Might as well just sell them straight up in the store for 1.5k crowns.

The key word for Apex and Radiant Apex is *FLA$HY*.
    Edited by Yigrok on July 11, 2018 11:46AM
  • bongtokin420insd16
    bongtokin420insd16
    ✭✭✭✭
    I might Be Heading your way.....
    Your head and shoulders above the rest.
    I'm gonna make heads roll tonight
    Kaz_Wastelander PS4NA
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yigrok wrote: »
    The key word for Apex and Radiant Apex is *FLA$HY*.

I'm pretty sure the key word for any reward tier is *Likelihood*. The rarer items in some themes are just more visually complex than others.
    signing off