Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Argonian Breeds - What do we know?

danielclarkb16_ESO
danielclarkb16_ESO
✭✭✭
With the upcoming Murkmire DLC coming soon, I've read online that this will introduce various breeds of Argonian. I've tried to do a bit of research to try and find out about these so called "breeds", but the only bit of information I could find was on the Naga. Is there anything in existing Lore already that describes the various breeds of Argonian? There doesn't appear to be much information online.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Argonian Account is the only pre-ESO book I can think of offhand that mentions Naga. Their lore page on UESP has some concept art for them too.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • danielclarkb16_ESO
    danielclarkb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    The Argonian Account is the only pre-ESO book I can think of offhand that mentions Naga. Their lore page on UESP has some concept art for them too.

It does also mention Agacephs, "toad like Paatru" and "winged Sarpa". Gives us a few more hints.
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Id love for some lizard inspired goblin/gremlin like creatures. Expand out the beast-folk/primitive species.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • Sicardus
    Sicardus
    ✭✭✭
    I wanna know how the Lamia truly interact with the Saxhleel. Are they simply enemies or do bee like situations exist where Argonians are defending them as seen in Maelstrom Arena? Do we even know how Lamia reproduce?

On the much more related topic, all I can think of is Traditional Saxhleel, Agaceph, Paatru, Sarpa, and Naga. There could be more though.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    there are Deep things about Argonians, that lead to many questions ...

MQuNjMc.jpg

pV3vLkc.jpg

but, to find the true answers to those questions always leads to the same result.

maxresdefault.jpg
    Edited by Gilvoth on July 9, 2018 6:21PM
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Gilvoth on July 9, 2018 6:09PM
  • HappyLittleTree
    HappyLittleTree
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Naga

latest?cb=20151025055809
    Edited by HappyLittleTree on July 10, 2018 11:10AM
    Thuu chakkuth lod Hajhiit c’oo? Hajhiit gortsuquth gorihuth thuu gooluthduj thdeitoluu!

XBox-EU
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sicardus wrote: »
    I wanna know how the Lamia truly interact with the Saxhleel. Are they simply enemies or do bee like situations exist where Argonians are defending them as seen in Maelstrom Arena? Do we even know how Lamia reproduce?

On the much more related topic, all I can think of is Traditional Saxhleel, Agaceph, Paatru, Sarpa, and Naga. There could be more though.

The Lamia are Asexual (all Female) egg layers (referenced from a quest in Coldharbour).
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Sicardus
    Sicardus
    ✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    Sicardus wrote: »

The Lamia are Asexual (all Female) egg layers (referenced from a quest in Coldharbour).

Thank you. I believe I do remember that quest. Wood Elves really do disrespect reptilian life in this game.
  • Iccotak
    Iccotak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps in 2021 or 2022 we'll get an Argonian chapter that explores other ethnicities & tribes of Argonians