The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Master Writs Redoran Style

Aurayna
Aurayna
✭✭✭
I have my second master writ and it requires me to forge an epic Rubedite Sword in the style of Redoran . As I understand it I can only pick-pocket The motif style book from either citizens in Vivec City or from a thieves guild stash !!

Unfortunately my character is a Nord and has no experience in the thieves guild and I can't seem to find a Redoran Motif for Swords for sale in any guilds i have visited .

Can anyone here either point me to a guild that sells one or offer to sell me one themselves (for ingame gold)
PC - EU
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depending on your server and platform you might be able to find one listed in a guild store here: https://tamrieltradecentre.com/

Otherwise the only way to get one is via stealing from any NPC in Vvardenfell, and hoping you get the correct one drop (very low chance).
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Elsterchen
    Elsterchen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Aurayna You may want to search on TTC (tamriel trade center, just google and use it out-of-game) for a guild selling that motif (just take care to pick the right server and plattform).

Good luck and have fun.

Oh yeah, maybe once your nord has learned some more about the art of pickpocketing he should definately think about returning to vivec to rob its inhabitants blank, next to redoran motif pages the hhlalu and telvani motif pages as well as an amazing amount of other usefull or at least tradeable stuff is just lying in someones pockets there. :)
    Edited by Elsterchen on July 9, 2018 12:51PM
  • Aurayna
    Aurayna
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks to all I found one on that Tamiel Trade Centre ... yay!!!

PC - EU