The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Were seeking your themed ideas!!

Currygaminginc
Currygaminginc
✭✭✭✭
Here at Curry Gaming Inc on Youtube, we would love to pick your brain for great new ideas! Specifically, we like themed houses as you can see that on our channel...from farm houses, Asian style, Viking, fairy, even quirky ideas, we'll take them all and do our best to make them real!
Also, check out our new Lore series for more story info than you can imagine and as always, our top 5's, let's talks, walkthroughs, helpful maps and skyrim mods! Shoot us an email or better yet, leave us a comment on the channel. See ya there!
  • Unit117
    Unit117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love to see y’all do a haunted house
  • Currygaminginc
    Currygaminginc
    ✭✭✭✭
    We will be doing a haunted house closer towards halloween to tie in with Witches Festival. It's on the agenda!!!!
  • Kumba_Ya
    Kumba_Ya
    ✭✭
    I know argonians live in mud huts, but I feel like you guys would be able to think outside the box and make something cool out of a giant pile of **** lol
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love my Mudball!

Argonian Xanmeer might make a neat build.

Otherwise, maybe pick something from TES 3, 4 or 5 and recreate it. I did an Ancient Nord tomb for a housing contest and one section is modelled after Yngol Barrow (Man in his Throne, Snake in the Grass 'riddle' part).
  • Respect4Elders
    Respect4Elders
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here at Curry Gaming Inc on Youtube, we would love to pick your brain for great new ideas! Specifically, we like themed houses as you can see that on our channel...from farm houses, Asian style, Viking, fairy, even quirky ideas, we'll take them all and do our best to make them real!
    Also, check out our new Lore series for more story info than you can imagine and as always, our top 5's, let's talks, walkthroughs, helpful maps and skyrim mods! Shoot us an email or better yet, leave us a comment on the channel. See ya there!

Honestly whatever you guys do will be amazing. You guys rock! I recently discovered your videos and I gotta say I'm hooked. Keep up the great work. I'd really like to see more videos like your igloo, RV, and Roman bath where you build stuff up from scratch.
    The fireplaces are of course legendary works of art. You'll have to redux your cabin in the woods video now that Hunters Glade is out. Looking forward to your future vids!
  • President_PUG
    President_PUG
    ✭✭✭
    I was about to start on a "HOBBITON" theme based on Tolkien original concept art. The Movie Set of "THE HOBBIT" in New Zealand is the only movie set in the world maintained for tourists. There are plenty of photos on their web page to reference.
    I am thinking of using the "Gorinir Estate" as base layout. Very interested in Your perspective. The only thing I'm trying to find a way to recreate is The Pond shots from a distance. I still think Your last Christmas video was one the best ever.
    Item cap doesn't bother me. I just producing a Theme and will edit and adjust the camera for each set. Then its tear it all down and look for the next Build.
    Ty.
    “Don’t wish it was easier, wish you were better.”