The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Folk who dont play unless their position on the LB is threatened.

BRogueNZ
BRogueNZ
✭✭✭✭✭
Something I've noticed for some time now is names on faction leader boards that you never see in person until their spot in the top 10 or 100 comes under threat. Are they playing other characters? on other factions?

Edited by BRogueNZ on July 9, 2018 3:29AM
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many players have multiple characters. If your rewards are already secure for the month, why not get another character up there?
  • BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can they be toons from other factions?
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They can be.
  • BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just to clarify as I can be as clear as mud at times
    I guess what I am asking is could I have 3 characters from opposing factions, in the top 100 of each LB?
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, you could do that. That would take some effort to keep them each there, but it's totally doable. Not against any current rules at all. It may be frowned upon by some pvp guilds you are a part of so see if they have any guidelines on cross faction play.
  • BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, you could do that. That would take some effort to keep them each there, but it's totally doable. Not against any current rules at all. It may be frowned upon by some pvp guilds you are a part of so see if they have any guidelines on cross faction play.

Thanks. There have been some changes, I wasn't sure whether this was possible.
    Edited by BRogueNZ on July 8, 2018 7:49PM
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Maybe they have a job.
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel